35. je t'aime

Lauren's Pov

"I have the biggest jet lag on earth!" I complain

"Same babe, let's get to the hotel so we could get some sleep"

"But I want to explore..."

"We could do that tomorrow, we need to rest after that 8 and a half hour trip"

My parents had gotten us the nonstop tickets and we didn't know until the flight attendant announced it. We weren't prepared for sitting in a plane for over 6 hours and now we're suffering the consequences. I couldn't sleep during the flight since I got stuck sitting next to an annoying man who couldn't stop snoring in his sleep the entire way here.

We took a cab to the nearest hotel and went up to our already paid room on the ninth floor. The room was quite fancy with a great view of the city. It was like a perfect apartment for two. The small kitchen was located on the right side as you came into the room, then the living room was in front of the entrance. We kept walking and found our room that contained a king size bed, dresser, a closet, and a bathroom. It also contained a hall bathroom which will be an extra. In general it was all very fancy.

"Your parents went all out" I hear Camila say next to me

"They really did but I'm going to take a shower and you could get ready for bed okay?"

"Okay, don't take too long. I want to cuddle" she says cutely

I chuckle, "of course princess" then give her a kiss on the forehead

____

"I'm really gonna have to get used to this time zone" Camz says getting out of the bathroom

"Yeah me too, I mean it's 12 in the afternoon here and it's barely 6 am back in Miami"

"I could've still been sleeping" she mutters

"When would you not?"

"My birthday but other than that I'd sleep all day if I could, plus sleeping is good for the soul"

I chuckle and shake my head at her slightly, "I made reservations at Le Jules Verde for dinner later at 6 by the way. Is that alright for you?"

"Yeah totally but what can we do meanwhile?"

"Well there's staying inside and cuddling while watching tv or taking a walk around the city and exploring"

"Even though the bed looks so inviting right now, I think I'd like that walk"

"Good choice let's go"

We grab our coats and key then lock the door and head towards the elevator that takes us down to the lobby. We had already had breakfast earlier down at the buffet which has the best pancakes I've ever tasted. We get outside and there's traffic everywhere, good thing we're not driving because I have no patience really. We head east planning to find the Eiffel Tower.

"Oh my god it's-it's-"

"I believe the word you're looking for is énorme" I tell her

She turns to me, " what does that even mean and how do you know that?"

"It's huge in French and I took the language junior year" I shrug