18. Accent

Camila's POV

"Ouch Dinah!" I whined

"I'm not even pulling them hard, you're just too sensitive." she said.

I internally rolled my eyes because if she saw me doing it, she'd start scolding me like a child. We were in my room waiting for our dates but then Dinah decided to do my eyebrows, which would definitely be the last time I'd let her.

"Okay done!" She said finally letting go of my face.

"About time, I thought you were going to pull my eyes out any second now." I said getting up and rubbing my forehead in front of the mirror.

"Hey, don't ruin my masterpiece."

Like I predicted before, Dinah pulled off the dress perfectly. Her blonde hair was curled and it  went so well with her and her makeup was on point, Siope was a very lucky guy.

"Hey Mila?" She asked from the bed.

"Yeah?"

"Don't you think they're a bit late?" She asked looking at her phone.

"Pr-" I started to say, but was then interrupted by the door bell ringing.

We both looked at each other with wide eyes and ran downstairs. But by the time we got there, my mom was already at the door.

"Mom?" 

"Where are you going Karla?" She asked turning around from the door and taking in Dinah and I's appearances.

I cringe at my first name but answered her anyways. "We're going on a friendly date."

She gave me a weird look, like saying she didn't believe it was just 'friendly' but eventually let it go.

"Okay, but be back by eleven." She ordered loudly enough for Lauren and Siope to hear on the other side of the door, she then walked away, leaving us alone.

I opened the door and finally saw my girlfriend. The first thing that came to my mind was 'Hot!' When you see Lauren you immediately think oh god she's attractive, but right now she was burning! I was so lucky to call her mine.

"Hey." she greeted with a beautiful smile.

"Hi." I said finally meeting her eyes.

"You look absolutely gorgeous." she complimented.

I looked down trying to hide my blush that creeped in and when I controlled it, I faced up again.

"Not to bad yourself." I replied with a smile. Lie, she was fire.

Her hand that was behind her back finally came into view and there she held a bouquet of roses. I accepted them, then told her thank you and hurried to the kitchen to get them in some water.

"You guys ready?" Siope asked.

"Yea lets go!" Dinah said holding her own flowers.

_

"Reservation for four under Jauregui." my girlfriend told the waiter.

"Yes, right this way please."

We followed him to what seemed like the very back of the restaurant and stopped at a table that had the beautiful view of the ocean.

"This is beautiful, I have to take a selfie." Dinah said in awe while taking her phone out.

"Could you move your head a bit babe?" She said while trying to find the right lighting and angle.

Lauren and I tried to contain our laughter, when we see Siope's expression but he did as told. About five minutes later of having to hear Dinah's complaining about not liking the pictures, she finally settled on one and posted it on Instagram. Then we looked over the menu and decided on what to order.