29. Expect the Unexpected

An: New Cover :) Proud of this chapter! Merry Christmas Eve ❤️

Lauren's Pov

"And then I was like no girl, get the red one, but she was li-Lauren! Are you even listening?!"

I quickly looked up from my phone, "Huh? Yeah totally."

Andrea narrowed her eyes at me, "What did I just say?"

"Umm.."

She raised her eyebrows expectantly.

"Something about red."

Her face showed clear irritation and annoyance. It isn't my fault that whenever we hung out she always gossiped to me about her friends or whatever. The very first thing you need to know about me was that I hate gossip. Plus Camz and I were having a fun conversation through text, that was until my phone got snatched out of my hand.

"Who the fuck is Camzi🍕☺️💕 Lauren?!" She shouted at me.

Before I could think of an excuse or even lie to her she figured it out, "It's your ex Camila isn't it?!"

"I, umm-Isn't it?!" She yelled again getting in my face.

"Yes Andrea! It's my ex Camila okay!!"

Her face showed hurt, I guess she really wasn't sure before, but now I had confirmed it. Camila and I have been talking since that incident between her and the asshole Mahone. We've gotten pretty close, but only through texts or social media, we couldn't afford our friends to notice because they'd go crazy. I know my group would freak about Camren coming back with their delusional selves and she told me her group wasn't really fond of me.

"Since when Lauren..?" She asked.

"Since when what?!" I asked confused.

"Since when have you been cheating on me?"

I was left dumbfounded, "What the hell Andrea? I'm not cheating on you!"

"That's exactly what a cheater would say Lauren! The evidence is all here, you're texting your ex with that huge and stupid smile on your face since I don't even know when!" She exclaimed.

"Just because I'm texting my ex doesn't mean I'm fucken cheating on you! What kind of person do you think I am? Even if I was, wouldn't you think I'd be more clever than that?"

Her eyes were now filled with tears, "So you would cheat on me?!"

"That's not what I mean-No, get out my house. I can't talk to you right now."

"Are you kidding me?"

"No, go Lauren."

I let out a exasperated sigh, "Fine." And with that I snatched my phone away from her then headed out towards Mani's house.

When I arrived I was surprised to see Dinah here too. I'd say they were a bit too comfortable on Mani's bed. Dinah was against the headboard while Normani was laid down next to her, in Dinah's arms. Basically they were cuddling. I always wondered when these two would start having feelings for one another, they both are so much alike in many prospects. I think they're starting to develop feelings without them knowing. What could be their ship name? Dimani? Norminah? I liked the second one so me being the good person I am, interrupted their 'Norminah' moment.