Chapter 10: Chinese Savory Crepe

"You're not a celebrity here."

Shen Yue doesn't know what was wrong with him. He felt upset when he got up early this morning and became even more panicked when he saw Tang Qiaoqiao's brilliant smiling face.

Tang Qiaoqiao didn't know what he was thinking and just asked, "Did you take the wrong medicine?"

She didn't remember offending him.

"You are the one who just took the wrong medicine," Shen Yue was venting out his anger. "I'm reminding you to remember your identity. You were outside all day yesterday. Why don't you make breakfast when you come back?"

"It was so hard to get you to eat before, but now you are taking the initiative?"

"Stop talking nonsense. I'm hungry."

"Then what do you want to eat? Are pan-fried buns okay? I sold them well yesterday. Have you watched the show?"

When Shen Yue heard this, he felt even worse. "Don't make fried buns. No buns and no spicy soup."

Tang Qiaoqiao was happy. "Ha, you did watch it."

Shen Yue couldn't bear it anymore. Is this the point?

He sneered, "Who would have time to watch that bad show. Go cook, and remember, don't make fried buns."

'Dog men are really hard to serve.'

Tang Qiaoqiao snorted, 'Today you ignored me, and tomorrow I will make you climb high.'

Although Shen Yue's anger is strange, the increase in the number of fans still makes Tang Qiaoqiao extraordinarily happy. She was in a good mood and had a particularly good appetite, so she decided to make crepes.

The traditional savory crepe uses mung bean flour. She added water and make a delicate batter, then spread it into a hot pan. Then, she knocked two eggs and used a ladle to gently spread the egg and quickly mix the egg white and egg yolk on the batter. When the egg is half cooked, she sprinkled it with chopped green onion, then picked up the dough on both sides, turned it over, and continued grilling.

Then brushed the cooked crepe with sauce. The sauce is made by blending sweet hoisin sauce, fermented bean curd, and homemade hot sauce. It is spicy and has a rich, mellow taste.

Tang Qiaoqiao didn't add crisp as in traditional savory crepe, but she had made fried dough sticks in advance. It was golden and soft.

It's not enough to only use the fried dough sticks as a topping. She also added deep-fried pork tenderloin, which is crispy on the outside and tender on the inside. Finally, she added two slices of emerald green lettuce before folding the crepe in half.

This luxurious version of the savory crepe can't be held with one hand. You have to hold it in both hands and bite it down. The glutinous skin, the crispy dough sticks, the tenderloin, the fragrant sauce, and the freshness of lettuce blend perfectly together.

There is a saying that if you plan for a day in the morning, you have to start with a savory crepe.

Tang Qiaoqiao took a bite and thought of her newly-increased fans, so she took a picture of the savory crepe in her hand to share with her fans.

Tang Qiaoqiao v: "Today's breakfast: The luxurious version of savory crepe with double eggs, tenderloin, and dough fritters!"

【A food crit so early in the morning. Poor me can only eat dry bread (cry) 】

【The savory crepe is missing a big bite. I can imagine Qiaoqiao's appearance of taking one big bite hahaha】

【How come only one hand is exposed? You need to show your face】