Chapter 23: Mushroom and Egg Noodles

Shen Yue is angry.

Tang Qiaoqiao was not sure why, but she knows that Shen Yue is angry.

Although Shen Yue often has an iceberg face and sometimes sprays people randomly, Tang Qiaoqiao already understands him to the point that she knows when he is really angry.

Just like now, he seems to be silent, but his dark eyes exude a cold light. The corners of his tightly squeezed mouth make him look like he has four big words floating on top of his head: "I Am Not Happy."

But Tang Qiaoqiao couldn't figure out why he was angry. She finished dinner in the show yesterday and drove back by a car overnight. The director suggested that she stayed for another night, but she declined. It was already more than 10 o'clock in the evening when she returned to the villa.

She had been recording shows all day and had not contacted him. How did she bother him?

She asked Aunt Wang, but Aunt Wang was also at a loss.

Shen Yue stared at Tang Qiaoqiao with a cold face. This woman fooled around outside for a few days before remembered to come home. He felt like a green grassland has grown on his head.

Wait!

If he thought that he has a green grassland on his head, doesn't it mean that he really regards Tang Qiaoqiao as his wife?

Shen Yue suddenly realized this problem, and his expression became more stinky.

How could he have such feelings for her? He was just worried that Tang Qiaoqiao would ruin the reputation of the Shen family. That's it.

Tang Qiaoqiao didn't know the controversy that occurred on Weibo. So she didn't know her grand status of today's headline until Brother Qian called her.

On the other end of the phone, Brother Qian exaggerated and praised Tang Qiaoqiao with rainbow fart exceeded the sum of the compliments she had received from him in the past two years.

Brother Qian didn't expect that Tang Qiaoqiao not only has good cooking skills but also terrifying strength. The headline of the female star catching pigs is really unprecedented and unheard of.

No agent would ever dare to let their artist take the risk and force themselves to do this kind of thing. A female star usually eats mushrooms and vegetables instead of braised pork knuckles.

However, Tang Qiaoqiao has a different kind of firework. She has her own way so that others cannot copy it.

"Qiaoqiao, you performed very well today. The boss asked me to compliment you. How did you think of shaking hands with Shen Liang and forming CP? I didn't even think of it." The thing that Brother Qian admired the most was this. When he learned that Shen Liang was also on the show, he worried that Shen Liang and Tang Qiaoqiao would fall out on screen. He was also afraid that Tang Qiaoqiao would continue to be an idiot and ruined things. However, the result was beyond everyone's expectations.

Form CP with Shen Liang? She is not that crazy yet.

Tang Qiaoqiao quickly denied it: I am not, I didn't, don't talk nonsense.

Brother Qian was puzzled and scratched his head, "You really did not deliberately create CP? Netizens really made the sparks for love."

Brother Qian didn't think there was anything wrong with forming CP. As long as they became popular, people in the entertainment circle who did not do this kind of thing were rare.

"It doesn't matter. The headline has been removed anyway." Brother Qian didn't care. The headline was up for a long time, and enough exposure was created. Anyway, he didn't spend any money to withdraw the headline.