Chapter 86: Weird Lady

Shen Yue asked Tang Qiaoqiao, "How about you go with me?"

Tang Qiaoqiao thought for a while and shook her head, "In what capacity should I go? Our relationship has not been made public."

"Besides, that Miss Feng just came here for you. If I go, wouldn't I destroy the atmosphere?"

Shen Yue frowned. "What kind of atmosphere will you destroy? Don't you understand my intentions? Am I that kind of person in your eyes?"

He felt aggrieved. After so long, following her everywhere, he is still alone.

Tang Qiaoqiao listened to his accusations and suddenly felt like she was a scumbag playing with a man's feelings.

"Um, I mean you classmates are getting together, and I am a stranger that will spoil the atmosphere."

"Fine, you don't have to go, but you have to wait for me outside. I will leave after showing my face." Shen Yue thought of an idea.

Tang Qiaoqiao: "Do you have to be so anxious?"

"I only came out for the reunion because I listened to you today. Can you rest assured that I won't be abducted to a strange place if I am by myself?"

Tang Qiaoqiao said, "You think I don't know? You have been followed around by several plainclothes bodyguards. There will be no security problems." He also found several bodyguards for her, but she slowly removed them later.

"No." Shen Yue vowed, "Originally there were bodyguards, but I didn't let them follow us today."

It's rare for Tang Qiaoqiao to go shopping alone with him, so he didn't want the bodyguards to follow them.

Shen Yue touched his legs and pretended to be pitiful. "Hey, do you think it is a burden to go shopping with me? I know I am a troublesome burden."

"If I have that kind of thoughts, there would be thunder." Tang Qiaoqiao raises four fingers and swears. "Don't say this anymore, let's go!"

Shen Yue secretly laughed.

The reunion's place is quite romantic. It is a floating restaurant built on wooden floating decks. The white restaurant and the blue sky and sea complement each other, which is very beautiful.

Tang Qiaoqiao watched Shen Yue get out of the car. After walking a few steps, he greeted a few men and women who picked him up. Feng Man was the leader of the group and wearing a strapless tulle dress even though it was winter.

Feng Man rushed up to help Shen Yue, but he avoided her.

Feng Man smirked. "I should have made an appointment with you in advance, but we were worried that you might not be able to stay in Hainan for long. I didn't expect you to really come."

Shen Yue's face was cold. "Old classmates are inviting me. Why won't I come?"

"Right, I said that Shen Yue will definitely come," one of the men laughed. "This class reunion is thanks to Feng Man's organization. Otherwise, we will fly around the world all year round. It's rare to get together."

"Especially Shen Yue, who is the busiest of us. It is only Feng Man who can invite him." Another person agreed and praised Feng Man both inside and outside.

Shen Yue remained untouched.

Someone said, "Let's stop standing outside. Let's go in."

So everyone walked towards the restaurant, Shen Yue and Feng Man walked at the back.

Shen Yue glanced back, and the car was gone.

Tang Qiaoqiao ran too fast. The woman has no conscience.