Chapter 45: Raven's Revenge

Before the sun went down, the three people in Tang Qiaoqiao's group has found a supply point set by the program group.

"The program team is finally being kind. They left us water, and there is also a pot," Xu Yuyi patted the small stainless steel pot with a smile on his face, "It can be used to cook and eat."

Xu Yu Yi has been completely conquered by Tang Qiaoqiao's craftsmanship and has been thinking about what to eat next.

Tang Qiaoqiao flipped through the supplies at the supply point and said, "Let's set up the tent first, and let's stay here for the night."

They had no objection, so the three of them worked together to set up the tents. Tang Qiaoqiao will sleep in one, and the other two will sleep together.

After setting up the tents, the sun was about to fall to the other side of the mountain. Tang Qiaoqiao decided to make dinner before it was completely dark.

They will eat rabbit tonight.

Yes, Tang Qiaoqiao caught another silly fat rabbit on the road.

"Bunny is so cute. Of course, I want to eat it." When Tang Qiaoqiao was about to slaughter the rabbit, Wei Yiqi raised his hand and volunteered to help.

"Sister Qiaoqiao, let me do it."

"Huh?" Xu Yuyi looked at him in surprise. Was Wei Yiqi mad? He wanted to kill the rabbit? He can eat, but if he was asked to get his hand dirty, he will never do it.

Tang Qiaoqiao also asked suspiciously, "Can you do it?"

Wei Yiqi was eager to try. "I've seen you cook so many times. I thought I should try it myself."

Tang Qiaoqiao glanced at him appreciatively, "You are self-conscious, worthy of a guy who called me sister. Come on."

Wei Yiqi looked excited, but Xu Yuyi silently moved his butt away.

Wei Yiqi grabbed the rabbit and walked a little further away, but Tang Qiaoqiao still didn't feel relieved and followed him. The two squatted on the ground with their backs facing Xu Yuyi, burying their heads in dealing with the silly rabbit.

Xu Yuyi sat alone in front of the fire. He couldn't see anything and was curious. He craned his neck but still couldn't see anything. He only heard Tang Qiaoqiao's soft voice saying slowly, "It's faster to draw blood from here."

"Yes."

"You must kill with a single strike."

"Turn its leg upside down and start with a slash from the legs so that it can be completely peeled off."

"Yes, don't worry."

Peeled off? Peeling?

Xu Yuyi imagined the scene and shivered suddenly.

Tang Qiaoqiao is not easy to mess with.

"Wow, it's so clean." Wei Yiqi exclaimed from time to time, and the excitement in his voice was self-explanatory.

Tang Qiaoqiao muttered softly, "Little rabbit, don't be so stupid in your next life. If you see people, run faster, or you will get eaten."

At this time, the sun has gone down, and the forest gradually dimmed. The dark forest is full of shadows. Who knows what is hidden inside. Tang Qiaoqiao and Wei Yiqi are still burying their heads in killing rabbits, and gradually there is no more sound, and the scene is silent.

Xu Yuyi heard that the evening was the time for supernatural things, Xu Yuyi looked at the depths of the gloomy woods, then looked at the backs of the two people, and suddenly, his heartbeat started to rise.