Chapter 75: Sexual Harassment

As soon as Tang Qiaoqiao said she was going to the bathroom, Fang Yuan's expression started to worry. "You should not take care of that girl."

She said solemnly, "I really want to go to the bathroom." And by the way, look at how the girl is doing.

As an assistant, Fang Yuan was helpless to prevent Tang Qiaoqiao from doing what she wanted to do. However, she had to persuade her, "Don't make a big fuss. Please be merciful."

Tang Qiaoqiao glanced at her. "Am I such a crude person? I always persuade people with reason."

Fang Yuan was helpless and could only facepalm her forehead. Tang Qiaoqiao's reasoning was really not reassuring, so after thinking about it she followed after her.

Tang Qiaoqiao carried her skirt and walked towards the bathroom with a basket of fruits on her head. The dressing room was on the way to the bathroom.

"No, wear this one. That skirt is still too long."

"The collar of the dress is a little too high."

"You just need to show a little bit of thighs. It won't kill you. When you become famous in the future, no one will care about what you wore. Don't worry about it now. You are as hypocritical as a mother."

...

Before Tang Qiaoqiao arrived at the locker room door, she heard the middle-aged bald man shouting and cursing inside. He has a bad attitude as if he didn't mind being heard by others.

Tang Qiaoqiao was furious after hearing it. She pushed open the locker room door and walked in. The dressing room was very large, and there were several rooms around the corner. She followed the voice to find the location of the two.

The bald man's curse was not cut off during the period, but the girl just whispered back a few, "I see."

Tang Qiaoqiao was angry, and her footsteps were fast. The bunch of purple grapes on top of her head was also trembling and swaying.

Fang Yuan looked at Tang Qiaoqiao's appearance and was afraid that something would happen later, so she quickly took out her mobile phone and started shooting in secret.

Tang Qiaoqiao found the dressing room where the bald man was. She opened the door and saw the man standing on a plastic bench. He is leaning on the door panel of the changing room cubicle and looking inside, saying, "I'm just supervising you," "I'm good to you," and things like that.

Needless to say who is inside the cubicle changing her clothes. It was naturally the little girl just now.

Although she had been prepared for a long time, this shocking scene was still beyond Tang Qiaoqiao's expectations. Fang Yuan behind her was also filled with anger and hurriedly raised her phone to take pictures.

An agent blatantly sexually harassed the female artist under his label on the shooting location. He did not even lock the locker room door, which shows how arrogant he is usually.

The agent's back was facing the door and looked into the cubicle attentively, without noticing someone coming from behind.

Tang Qiaoqiao pressed her lips tightly, and without a word, she kicked the plastic stool under the feet of the bald man... and it broke.

Fang Yuan didn't even have time to stop her. She had stayed with Tang Qiaoqiao for several months and knew that she had the strength. However, this scene was still utterly staggering.

'In this lawful society, there are not many people who are as ruthless as my sister Qiao.'

When the stool broke into pieces, Fang Yuan thought she should delete this scene in the video later.