Chapter 91: Teaches with Strength

After Tang Qiaoqiao's straightforward anti-Versailles remarks became popular, many netizens followed the trend. However, the fans of the trainee, whom Tang Qiaoqiao commented on, were not so happy. Even though the show just started, relying on the show trailers on major platforms and the trainees, who posted a variety of handsome photos of themselves, many trainees have already made many fans.

【Tang Qiaoqiao, a layman appraising an idol? Laughing my head off. She only knows fart】

【Did she really think that because she sang two songs and jumped twice during New Year's Eve, she was qualified to judge real singing? She really thought that she was a female idol】

【People just have money at home. What's wrong with that? Who stipulates that the rich second generation can't show off their wealth? Didn't Tang Qiaoqiao also cling to the wealthy】

...

The show fans' combat effectiveness is very powerful, but the sugar rabbits do not eat dry rice. Seeing that Tang Qiaoqiao was sprayed, they rolled up their sleeves and went to war with those fans. All of a sudden, the show fans couldn't raise their heads.

[T/N: Eating dry rice, pronounced chī gān fàn, is a Chinese terminology which means that a person only eats and does not do his/her job properly.]

Fans are fighting on the Internet, but the program team is happy to hear about this kind of heat. They renewed the contract to add two episodes with Tang Qiaoqiao. Several other tutors will also throw some problems at her intentionally or unintentionally. She is very conscientious. Whether it is a trainee showing off his wealth or deliberately sold pity, she mercilessly stunned them repeatedly, causing some trainees to not dare look in her eyes after the performance for fear that they would be named in person.

After the preliminary screening of the first two episodes, less than a hundred trainees are left. In order to allow the instructors and judges to have a deeper understanding of the trainees, the program group specially arranged for them to make surprise visits to the practice room.

The one who Tang Qiaoqiao visited was lead by a middle-aged male mentor. He is a well-known singer in the circle, who spoke gently and politely. They went there in the afternoon, and the visit was broadcasted live.

As soon as they stepped into the practice room, they saw a large mirror. Two people practiced dancing in front of the mirror, and the others were lying or sitting lazily. Suddenly, when they saw a tutor coming in, someone screamed, "teacher is coming," and everyone immediately stood up with respectful expressions, as if waiting for the leader to come and inspect them.

In fact, they are mainly a little bit embarrassed to be visited by Tang Qiaoqiao.

There is no other way. This female judge was ruthless every time she commented. Several of them were slammed on the spot. Later, they also specifically checked Tang Qiaoqiao's information and saw her past "brilliant record" and her strength value, letting them know that this is a woman they can't afford to provoke.

A male tutor saw each of the trainees look like they were meeting their enemies and smiled. "Don't be so restrained. We just come to visit everyone." Tang Qiaoqiao also smiled and said, "Yes, we are here to see how you practice."

One by one, they saw her like a mouse meeting a cat. Is she that scary? When she commented, she was already very euphemistic. Alas, these young people are still not tempered enough. In the words of netizens, they lack social beatings.

"Please feel free. Do what you usually do." Tang Qiaoqiao said.

One of the trainees said dully, "Don't dare."