Chapter 43: Bamboo Shoots and Bamboo Fungus

The forest is dense. At that time, it was around two o'clock in the afternoon, but the sun could only shine through the gaps between the leaves.

Under the leadership of Tang Qiaoqiao, who is swinging a machete to cut through the thorns they passed, Wei Yiqi and Xu Yuyi followed behind her easily, unimpeded all the way.

Xu Yuyi touched the back of his head, then turned around and whispered to Wei Yiqi behind him, "I think this is very bad. We are two big men, but we let a woman open the way. It's not what a gentleman should do."

Wei Yiqi took a long branch, looked at Tang Qiaoqiao's energetic back, and smiled, "If you can do better than her, believe me, she will immediately return the machete to you and let you clear the way."

Tang Qiaoqiao actually didn't want to show her strength at all, even though her cute and charming personality profile had collapsed. But if it's time for her to work hard, she won't take a step back.

Xu Yuyi watched Tang Qiaoqiao's strength with every slash and stopped talking. He suspected himself for the first time. Was he not even as good as a woman?

Tang Qiaoqiao cut more vigorously, after splitting the last bit of vines, the path in front of them finally opened up. They finally entered a relatively flat area. For the time being, no vines or dead branches were blocking the way.

【Master Xu's self-confidence and his young man's heart was hit for the first time】

【Master Xu doesn't need to be inferior. After all, King Kong Barbie Qiao's strength is not comparable to that of ordinary people】

【I feel like a king with two bronze hiahiahia...】

[T/N: This is a gaming reference. King rank would be the top rank or someone with the greatest skill, and next would be gold rank, silver rank and bronze rank would be the noobs.]

【Your mom. They walk here so unobstructed. Look at the other group, and you will know what bronze is.】

At this time, Wang Xing'er, Guo Bao, and Zhang Yang also face the dilemma of wild vegetation blocking their way. As an Olympic champion, Zhang Yang took a dagger and volunteered to step forward. It's just that this is not a sports competition after all. Nature is so unreasonable that Zhang Yang was so exhausted before opening the road for half a meter.

When Guo Bao saw this, he said, "I can't let you do it alone. We will all take turns."

Wang Xing'er was dumbfounded. Although she didn't speak, her expression revealed, 'You want me to go too?'

Zhang Yang saw Wang Xing'er's soft and weak appearance. He took a deep breath and said, "Just let her go. We are men. Let's do more."

Guo Bao smiled, but he spoke very ruthlessly, "It's better to take turns. We have to conserve our strength. After all, there is still a long way to go."

Wang Xing'er looked reluctant. She held the insect repellent in her hand, watching the dense leaves very vigilantly for fear that some poisonous insects would suddenly fly out to them.

Guo Bao was fair. After cutting for a while, he immediately passed the dagger to Wang Xing'er.

Wang Xing'er held the dagger and didn't know how to start. Zhang Yang couldn't see it and gave her a little guidance.

Finally, she stretched her forearm and carefully swung the dagger twice, only to cut off two leaves.

【My God, Wang Xing'er. Are you holding a dagger or chopsticks?】

【Is the vine poisonous? Standing so far with arms stretched so long, your wrists are definitely not working well. It's weird if she can cut them.】

Afterward, Wang Xing'er cut a dozen times, but the vines were barely moved. The back of her hand was cut, and her tears flew out immediately.