Chapter 90: The First Person in the Anti-Fan Front

Tang Qiaoqiao intended to watch the show with an open-minded attitude, but it was really shocking.

It turns out that the songs sung by the trainees in the trailer are all auto-tuned. In real life, eight out of ten trainees are out of tune. The noise they made was equivalent to the sound at the scene of the car accident pierced through the brain. Some people also dance slightly better than the level of kindergarten children, but at least, kindergarten children dance neatly and cutely.

She really doesn't know how the permanent tutors can always smile. However, this is not the most unbearable for Tang Qiaoqiao, because after all, this audition is the process of picking one in a hundred.

It's just that these trainees are a little different from their predecessors. In the past, the routine of the talent shows was to sell pity. If there is no story, they must create a poor persona to win the sympathy of the judges and the audience.

However, nowadays it is more popular for the trainees to follow the route of a rich person. For example, a trainee on the stage, who is giving a speech after performing a soft street dance.

"I especially liked singing and dancing since I was in middle school, but my parents strongly opposed me. They had to send me to study abroad. Even my school enrollment was fixed. I didn't want to go. After all, the law and order in New York were not good. I don't think this life is for me, just like how my dad owns several houses in the capital, and it has nothing to do with me."

"But I was young at that time and couldn't violate my parents' order, so I went to New York. I didn't expect that I was abroad and there was still no freedom because the housekeeper, babysitter, and driver in the villa actually monitor me for my dad. Even the teachers in the school have my dad's spies."

Tang Qiaoqiao felt something was a little bit wrong when she heard this.

One of the instructors asked, "Then how are you able to participate in this show?"

The trainee continued, "During my senior year, I was very annoyed so I traveled around and flew around America for a month. Later, an American singer and dancer that I particularly liked held a concert. I didn't want to go there because the driver will definitely report to my dad and I have to fight with him again. But at this time I received a ticket. I thought maybe a random club gave it to me so I would go for free. Who knows that after I went there, I found out that I was a VIP Guest because my dad sponsored the concert. He finally figured it out and decided to let me give it a try, so I came here."

Tang Qiaoqiao was completely speechless.

This short paragraph is both openly and secretly boasted. You can extract several important pieces of information. His family has several houses in the capital, he can make it a famous American school. Even when he is studying abroad, there is a butler, driver, and nanny. He can fly all over the Americas at will and has participated in many clubs. His Dad can directly sponsor concerts of well-known American singers.

To sum it up, there is only one sentence—Even if he does nothing, he can go home and inherit the family property.

The true essence of Versailles!

[T/N: Fán'ěrsài (凡尔赛) or Versailles, is an Internet slang meaning a mode of discourse that "shows off in a low-key manner", also known as "Fanxue". This mode of discourse first suppresses and publicly derogates himself but secretly praises himself, showing off while pretending to be in distress with an unhappy tone. For example, a friend complains on social media while describing the high-end hotels, luxury goods, and red wine they enjoy every day, with a light sense of superiority between the lines. The term came from the Japanese manga "The Rose of Versailles", which is about the life of the nobles at the Palace of Versailles in France at the end of the 18th century.]