Chapter 27: Shaving Him

Tang Qiaoqiao never expected that her million-fans welfare lottery would cause such a sensation. If she knew, she would have already prepared some extras. Of course, it is also Mao Li, Hu Miao, and Wei Yiqi forwarding that have brought a lot of attention to her.

In fact, why should they come to join the lottery? If they told her, she could just send some to them.

However, Mao Li replied to her in a private message, "You can only send it if my lottery is drawn."

This is the persistence of a foodie.

Because there were too many people in the lottery, it almost caused the lottery system to crash. It took a long time for the result to come out.

【Congratulations to Mao Li, Cat That Loves To Eat, Belong to Qiaoqiao, Big Moon in the Winter, and about 50 users who will receive a box of snack and a signed photo of Tang Qiaoqiao. The only official Weibo lottery tool supervised the draw. The results were fair and effective.】

【Ah ah ah ah ah. I'm really drawn. I will keep my promise to eat vegetables for a month】

【Mao Li actually got it. The chance is 1/500000. Ah, this koi carp. smoking in loneliness.jpg】

【The excitement is theirs, but I got nothing (⊙︿⊙)】

After learning that her lottery was drawn, Mao Li quickly posted a photo of an empty plate and forwarded it to Tang Qiaoqiao. "The address has been sent. I'm waiting."

Tang Qiaoqiao replied, "I'll make sure to send yours first."

【Fuck, pulling hatred】

【My two goddesses are linking. I'm going to cry】

【Both are in the capital city. With same city express delivery, it should arrive soon. Maybe Mao Li will be the first to eat it】

Wei Yiqi forwarded the post enviously, "Sister, give me a bite."

Hu Miao also sent a hateful emoticon. "I'm going to the courier company to rob!"

【Hu Miao and Wei Yiqi also missed it. I feel comfortable immediately】

【I can imagine Hu Miao jumping around. I also want to rob Tang Qiaoqiao's kitchen】

【How delicious is her cooking? They still remember it after the show?】

【I am one of the people who had the honor to eat the pan-fried buns made by Qiao Bao. Since then, I have become a sugar rabbit. It's not a loss to follow Tang Qiaoqiao, comrades.】

In order to send these snacks as soon as possible, Tang Qiaoqiao mobilized all the servants in the villa to help packing.

Aunt Wang took the phone and read the address of the winning netizen, while Tang Qiaoqiao filled it out on the mailing list.

Aunt Wang looked at one of the addresses and said, "The username is "Big Moon in the Winter", and the address is Aoxing Investment, xx Chang'an Street, Beijing? The name of this company is a bit familiar."

Tang Qiaoqiao continued to fill in the form and said without looking up, "Do you have acquaintances working there?"

Aunt Wang thought for a while. "It seems that I have sent something to this address before. But I am old, so I don't remember clearly."

"Ahem." Shen Yue slid his wheelchair to came over. He clasped his fingers together, put his arms on the armrests of the wheelchair, and said coldly to them, "Don't chat. Hurry up and take it away. The messy boxes are piled here, it's too unsightly."

'So risky, it is almost caught.'

Aunt Wang was right. She really has sent something to this address. Because that was Shen Yue's own company, and he once asked Aunt Wang to send something to the company for him.