Chapter 16: Let Me Try

Regardless of whether they are actors or crew behind-the-scenes, people rushed to Tang Qiaoqiao's side to line up. On the other side of Master Fan, only a few people continued to compliment him. If it's not because of shame, he would jump out and bang his feet with anger.

The producer and director both had a bowl and were very satisfied. After eating, they feel full of inspiration and energy. There is no problem in shooting for a few more nights.

The producer was full of praise, "Little Tang, I really didn't expect your cooking skills to be so good. I feel like you are a talented actor."

"Thank you." Tang Qiaoqiao is very humble, but the corners of her mouth can't help but raise.

The director ate a bowl and wanted to eat it again, but Tang Qiaoqiao strictly refused with the rule of a bowl per person.

"Okay, fair and just. Little Tang, I suddenly feel that your role can be expanded, more in-depth, and fuller. What do you think?"

Tang Qiaoqiao saw through the director's purpose. "You just want to keep me here for cooking?"

The director laughed happily. It was the first time he had eaten such delicious braised pork rice. Wouldn't it be a shame for Tang Qiaoqiao to leave after filming today?

"Seriously, after I filmed your few scenes, I found that you do have a talent for acting. It would be a waste of just letting you shoot only a few cameo appearances."

For a new actor, it is naturally desirable to have more scenes. Tang Qiaoqiao didn't refuse but said, "It's okay, but as planned, I will go home once I finish the filming today. If I have to stay overnight, it's not all right."

"Why, there's something else at home?"

"There's a cat at home. I must go back and feed him. If I don't feed him, he won't eat and will starve himself to death." Tang Qiaoqiao use Shen Yue as an excuse without even blushing.

"Your cat is quite delicate."

"Really delicate." Shen Yue's pickiness is not comparable to ordinary people.

Director: "Okay, I'll let the actor send you the adjusted notice."

Tang Qiaoqiao's braised pork rice was quickly robbed, and she walked to Master Fan. "It's time for you to honor your bet."

Master Fan said stiffly, "I'm not convinced. They are just used to my cooking. The dishes you cook are just new."

Tang Qiaoqiao looked at him. Almost two-thirds of his braised pork is still remaining. She smiled sarcastically. "It turns out that not only do you have a loud voice, but you also have no shame."

The people next to them all booed at this moment. "If you can't pay the bill, don't gamble."

The producer has a headache for this relative. He usually shuts one eye and left another eye open, but it's really shameful today. He calmed down, scolded Master Fan to quickly apologized, so the matter will be over.

Master Fan held back for a while, gritted his teeth, and said, "You win this time."

Tang Qiaoqiao: "What I want is an apology."

The producer pushed Master Fan again, and Master Fan snorted with anger. He turned his head to the side and said three words stiffly, "I am sorry."

"It's not over yet. Reimburse the crew for the very cheap chicken you bought." As long as you think about it for a bit, you can understand the reason for his tricks.

"Yes, take it out. What kind of meat do you usually buy for us? Are you greedy for money?" For the crews on the scene, this is the most important point.