Chapter 69: Role Playing

Although many netizens on Weibo had a lot of bad comments about Tang Qiaoqiao's new movie, she still joined the filming group as scheduled.

The scene is mainly set in the suburbs of the capital. There are not many roles required. Most of the scenes are played by Tang Qiaoqiao as Yu Li. Her husband is a young actor who has only been graduated for more than two years and a pair of cute five-year-old toddlers acting as her dragon and phoenix twins.

After a simple start-up ceremony, Chen Hao hesitated and said embarrassedly to Tang Qiaoqiao, "Qiaoqiao, wait for a while. We will have a meal with the producer in the evening."

Tang Qiaoqiao frowned upon hearing this.

Knowing her concerns, Chen Hao quickly stated, "Don't worry, there are absolutely no unspoken rules. The producer just wants to get to know the protagonists."

Chen Hao also had no choice. After all, a big boss took the initiative to invest in the movie. He is very generous and hasn't made any demands, just saying that he wants to see the heroine.

In fact, it's normal for actors and producers to have a meal together, but he is afraid that the boss has a bad heart. After all, this kind of thing is commonplace in the circle, but Chen Hao has his own plan. He will never allow Tang Qiaoqiao to be bullied, not even for this investment.

Tang Qiaoqiao thought for a while, nodded, and agreed. It's not easy for Chen Hao to find an investment for this movie. Anyway, a man who dared to force anything on her head has not been born yet.

The meal was selected in a well-known restaurant in Beijing, with excellent privacy and a quiet environment.

When Tang Qiaoqiao and Chen Hao, and several other actors arrived at the restaurant, the producer had not yet arrived, but the waiter said that the dishes had been ordered and they can serve them as soon as they arrived.

Soon, the table was full of exquisite dishes. Tang Qiaoqiao looked around, and many turned out to be her favorite dishes. Tang Qiaoqiao couldn't help but tasted two bites with her chopsticks and nodded in admiration, "It's delicious. The craftsmanship in this shop is good."

Chen Hao said, "This restaurant is particularly difficult to book. You will need at least three months in advance."

"Wow, then you are quite capable. You actually managed to book it." Tang Qiaoqiao said.

Chen Hao waved his hand and said, "It's not me. The boss ordered it. I am just a poor director. How could I find a way for this?"

Tang Qiaoqiao became curious. "It seems that this boss is a nouveau riche with a bit of taste."

"Who is the nouveau riche. Huh?"

The door of the box was pushed open, and a familiar voice came from the door.

Tang Qiaoqiao looked up and saw Shen Yue sitting in a wheelchair, looking at her with a smile.

Her eyes widened, and she looked amazed.

'Isn't Shen Yue said that he looks down on domestic horror movies?'

'Why did he come to invest in this movie?'

Shen Yue looked at Tang Qiaoqiao's silly expression and showed a meaningful smile.

'Are you surprised?'

Chen Hao quickly got up and made an introduction. "This is President Shen. Our movie this time is thanks to President Shen's full investment."

The other actors got up and said hello. However, Tang Qiaoqiao was still in her seat.