Just Meeting| Rohan

On a sunny day in Morioh, you walked around the streets, looking for Jotaro. You had come with him on an adventure, but now, you couldn't find him. Jotaro was supposed to meet you at the docks, but after waiting for him, he never appeared. You even had trouble contacting the man, but you didn't want to wait and took a walk around Morioh.

   " Y/n! "

You turned around after hearing your name being called. Behind you stood a man who dressed very oddly. He had a bright green headband on his forehead, holding his green side-swept hair. A single calligraphy pen tip hung from his ear as an earring, but his other ear didn't have an earring. He wore a white crop top buttoned at his chest, leaving his neck open and revealed. The shirt had long sleeves with a gold button on the sides. Underneath the white crop top was a green crop top that stuck to his skin tightly. His white pants hung loosely around his hips with a black belt that wasn't even buckled together. Underneath his white pants, the tops of his checkered boxers could be seen, sticking to his sin at his waist. At his feet were white shoes with green accents.

   " Um, hello? "

You had never met this man in your life, so how he knew your name, you didn't know. So you summoned your stand Wheel of Roundabout behind you, in case he was a stand user. Your stand of blank ink formed a man's silhouette and prepared for battle. By the way, Rohan's eyes shifted to your stand; you knew he was a stand user.

   " Who are you? "

   " I'm Rohan Kishibe; I'm a friend of Jotaro's. He's being attacked by a stand user right now and informed me to find you and keep you safe. " Rohan said, a little out of breath.

   " Really? Then tell me, who is Jotaro Kujo? If you describe him correctly, then I'll believe you for now. "

You stand floated in front of you, and Rohan just looked at your ink character. As Rohan described Jotaro, your stand started to morph and shift, turning into your friend. Then, when describing his personality, your stand acted like your companion. Rohan was telling the truth. 

   " It seems you do know my companion. I'll trust you for now, Rohan. What stand is he fighting? "

   " He's fighting someone by the name of Red Hot Chili Pepper. Your boat arrived earlier than Jotaro predicted, and he's still trying to wait for Mr. Joestar. "

   " Where shall we go then, for the time being? "

   " The best place would be my home. I know every room and am familiar with the layout in case something were to happen. "

   " Lead the way. "

Rohan nodded, and you followed him through the streets to his home. While on the way, you described your stand to Rohna, who immediately grew interested in your stand.

   " So, your stand is made of ink? "

   " Yes, and it can become any character, real or fictional. The power and speed of my stand are low, but it is very durable. The accuracy is very good as well. "

   " How interesting, it's almost like my Heaven's Door. I am a writer, so my Heaven's Door can turn a person into a book, and I can read their story. "

   " That is interesting. Our stand's are not that much different. "

Rohan spotted his house and walked up the steps of his house, and opened the door leading inside. You stepped inside the house and looked around at the lovely atmosphere. Rohan locked the house door and peeked out the window to see if anyone was outside. Then, with a sigh, he stepped away from the window and looked toward you.

   " Cup of tea, dear? "

   " Sure. "

Rohan went to his kitchen to prepare tea while you sat on his couch, waiting. Finally, after setting the tea kettle on a stove, Rohan sat beside you on the couch.

   " Do you paint, draw? "

   " I write. Stories are my specialty, but I cannot draw a stick figure to save my life. I guess that is why my stand is made of ink. "

   " Have you published any books? "

   " One or two. Not compared to your series Pink Dark Boy. "

   " So, you knew who I was before I told you? "

   " No, not until you said your name. When you said Kishibe, I knew that you were the mangaka. You are an excellent writer. "

   " Thank you. I will have to read one of your books, since you give me such praise. . .Would it be alright if I drew you? I feel my fingers tingling to draw. "

   " I don't see why not. "

Rohan, quickly went upstairs to grab his sketchbook, feeling his heart race, finally able to feel inspired by the beauty of the stranger in his house. He rushed to his drawing room to grab a side notebook and made his way back down to you. He sat closer, his knee touching yours. He turned his position on the couch and pulled his limbs up on the sofa, so he would have a hard base to draw on. He rested his notebook against his legs and started drawing with a pencil. His hand moved quickly, and in only an hour, the tea was ready, and his drawing was finished. 

Rohan, too busy to leave his sketch, asked if you could pull the kettle off the stove. You didn't mind, but when you reached the stove, you noticed that the fire to boil the water was low, making it take so long to boil. Shaking your head, you poured the cups of tea, putting in the different flavors, before bringing the cups to Rohan. You sat very close to Rohan, who was focused on his picture. 

   " Why don't you take a break, and drink some tea? "

You set the teacups on the table, and as soon as you sat down, Rohan leaned his face toward you with a smile.

   " But how could I? The inspiration is flooding through my fingertips. " He spoke pretty fast.

   " Umm. . . you're close. "

Rohan's smile dropped, and his eyes looked down before coming back to look at your eyes.

   " Yes, I do seem to be. . .fairly close. "

Rohan, however, didn't move. Instead, one of his hands left the sketchbook and placed itself beside your waist on the couch, leaning forward. You felt your heart pound in your chest, and a red hue met your cheeks. Before you or Rohan could move, there was a loud knock on the door. Rohan turned his head to look at the door, not making a sound.

   " Rohan! It's Josuke! Is Y/n there with you? Mr. Jotaro asked me to come get her. "

   " That idiot, Higashikata. " Rohan hissed.

Rohan stood up from the couch and stormed to the door, throwing it open. Standing at the door was a tall man with a blue pompadour. From Jotaro's pictures, you know it was Josuke Higashikata. You sat up and tried to calm your blush.