Something New| Mikitaka

The rain was pouring over Morioh as a group of students walked through it, each with their own umbrella. Ahead of them was a tall young 'man' standing in the rain, looking at a boulder that used to be a man.

   " Mikitaka! " One of the four in the group shouted.

Mikitaka looked toward the group and smiled, seeing his friends. In the group of four were Josuke, Okuyasu, Koichi, and you. School had ended, and Josuke mentioned going to a cafe for coffee, but the skies started to cry, ruining the mood to sit outside and enjoy the weather. So, instead, everyone walked in a group to Josuke's house to play video games while you and Koichi studied.

   " My friends, it's good to see you. "

Your group approached Mikitaka, who smiled at each of you. Coming closer to Angelo Rock, you looked toward the face carved into the rock that once used to be a serial killer. You were a stand user, but that wasn't until Okuyasu's brother shot you with an arrow. At the time, you didn't know what stands were when Angelo was going around Morioh as a human. You were at Josuke's house when the battle between both stand users fought, and Angelo turned into a rock.

   " What are you doing standing in the rain? " Koichi asked.

Shaking your head, you looked away from the rock and toward Mikitaka. His clothes were soaked and sticking to his clothes, while his platinum locks dripped from rainwater. Of course, you knew he wasn't human but an alien, but you treated him all the same as everyone else.

   " Is it not reasonable to stand in the rain? "

   " No! You could get sick and be bedridden for days! " Koichi shouted.

   " Oh, I see. What are those things you're holding above your heads? " He asked, his voice still calm.

   " They're called umbrellas. You use them to walk through the rain. " You said, stepping forward, holding the umbrella over Mikitaka's head.

   " Okay. I get it. "

   " Yeah? Well, what are you doing at Angelo's Rock? " Josuke asked.

   " I was walking around Morioh, learning about the exciting sights and weather. "

   " Okay. We'll we are going to head to my place to study. Be careful, okay? "

   " I shall be careful. "

Everyone continued walking except you, who kept Mikitaka dry from the skies. Mikitaka looked toward you, curious, and tilted his head, wondering why you didn't continue walking to Josuke's home to 'study.' After much contemplation, you took Mikitaka's hand within your own. Before letting go, you wrapped his digits around the umbrella handle, ensuring he was holding it. 

   " Take this, and use it while you walk around. "

   " But I'm already wet. "

   " That you are, but at least that'll shield you for the rest of your tour. "

   " But, you'll get sick. "

   " I've got a solid immune system. Kind of. But I'm sure you'll easily get sick since your body isn't used to the weather and climate here yet. It's better to be cautious than not to be. Take care! "

You left Mikitaka and ran toward your friends, who stopped to wait for you. Mikitaka watched as your figure disappeared, and once you were gone, he looked at his hand that held the umbrella. His mind started to turn over, thinking about your hand touching his. It spurred a shock within his body, one he didn't recognize. Coming to a dead end in his thinking, Mikitaka continued his journey through Morioh.