Prologue

With the blinding light flash before my eyes, the only sounds I can hear were the sounds of my heartbeat pounding in my chest slowing down and sirens from afar coming closer. But not fast enough. (reader dies around 25 years old)

[6 years before the actual movie takes place]

-------Reader is the same age as Elizabeth Bennet, which is now 14 y.o.------

I slowly opened my eyes, only to be exposed to a bright light, but not the same as the only memory I have in my head of my life flashing before me. I then adjust and look at my surroundings, and only to be welcomed with tall big trees and forest-like areas.

After a few minutes I then hear rustling and a branch snaps. I quickly look at the source to find a girl around my age.

Lizzie : Hello.. Who are you? How did you get here? Are you lost?

y/n : Mm.. Hello, my name is y/n...but I don't know how I'm here or anything at all... just my name and age.

Lizzie : Oo dear well I'm Elizabeth Bennet but please call me Lizzie. How old are you, may I ask?

y/n : I'm around 14 years old...

Lizzie : Well then, you shall follow me, because I don't plan on letting you stay out here all alone to survive when it appears that you have to recollect anything. *offering her hand*

y/n : ..are you sure? I wouldn't want to be a burden.

Lizzie : positive. *giving me her charming smile*

y/n : I have to say you have a wonderfully radiant smile Lizzie. * giving her a soft small smile*

Lizzie : Thank you y/n, that's so kind of you. 

**we then walked to Lizzie's house not too far away**

Lizzie : Mama! Papa! I have someone I would like you all to meet! *shouting; everyone rushing to the entrance hallway*

Mrs. Bennet : What is it, Lizzie dear? And who did you bring with you? *everyone now noticing y/n now hiding behind Lizzie*

Lizzie : Mama, Papa, this is y/n, she's my age. And I found her in the trees not too far from here, and said that she doesn't have any knowledge of how she got there or anything at all, just her name and age.

Mrs. Bennet : Oh dear, poor thing. *turning to Mr. Bennet* Mr. Bennet what should we do?

Lizzie : I think we could take her in, she doesn't seem to be a bad person. *smiling kindly to y/n, who give a thankful small smile*

Mrs. Bennet : ..Well I guess we could..

y/n : *shyly saying* Please, don't feel the need to take me in, I wouldn't want to be a burden to anyone.

Lizzie : And where would you go if we don't take you in? *wittily responded with a smirk*

y/n : * quietly nervous laugh*

Mr. Bennet : Well then it's settled. y/n from now on you will be a Bennet. *giving me a kind smile*

y/n : thank you so much Mr. Bennet & Mrs. Bennet. I could not express how grateful I am. And thank you too Lizzie.

Mr. Bennet : Now, now, you're a part of this family now. No need for the formality.

Mrs. Bennet : Come in dear. Get to know everyone.

....(to be continued)....