Chapter 25_ The Scene We all LOVE...

Y/n walked out to the field. The birds chirping fills the air. 

Looking out at the horizon the sun can not yet be seen. 

Light blue sky, with the fogs still slowly lifting. 

Her gaze was still to her feet, 

her arms wrap around herself. 

Then..

she moved her gaze slowly up, out to the horizon. 

A man. 

Slowly walking towards her.

With his coat flowing behind him. 

Now standing. 

In front of one another. 

_______________________________________

Y/n :  I couldn't sleep.

Darcy : Nor I. My Aunt.

Y/n : Yes. She was here. 

Darcy : How can I ever make amends for such behaviour?

Y/n : After what you have done for Lydia, and I suspect for Jane also.. It is I who should be making amends. 

Darcy : You must know. Surely you must know it was all for you. You are too generous to trifle with me. I believe you have spoken with my aunt last night, and it has taught me to hope as I scarcely allowed myself before. If your feelings are still what they were last April, tell me so at once.  My affections and wishes has not changed... But one word from you will silence me forever. 

Darcy : If, however, your feelings have changed... I would have to tell you, you have bewitched me, body and soul.. And I love... I love... I love you. I never wish to be parted from you from this day on. 

Y/n : Well, then. (Takes his hand, caressed his knuckles before kissing them)  Your hands are cold.

Darcy caressed Y/n face with his free hand. Y/n leans towards his hands. 

Y/n : And yes... my feelings has changed. Only for the better. 

They both lean forward as they lean their foreheads to one another and close their eyes. Birds chirping. The sun peaking out of the clouds. Enjoying each others' presence. 

_________________________________________

Pacing in front of father's door. 

The door then opened, Darcy walking out.

Mr Bennett :  shut the door please, Y/n.