Chapter 13_NetherField Ball

Note : Hi guys. I want to apologise about the late updates. Just Recently start school and have been a bit hectic. 

What I'm going to try and do is finish the re-write in my own doc. and as soon as that is finished then I will update this book so it can be done in one go if that make sense..?

So I apologise and thank you so much for your comments and votes and views. Just knowing people like this book it really made me happy because this is my first xreader book.

Which Also, if you haven't read the description of my profile, 

I am a slow update-r. So advance apologise.

But also Please message or write in the "coversation" section of what future xreader you would be interested at. 

However, it is not a 100% guarentee I will make it but I am interested in the options and most likely will do of those movies/series/anime/etc. that I'm familiar with. 

But I love to hear what you guys would want. 

Thank you again you guys.<3💕

thanks for being patient with me😅

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A long queue has formed to gain entrance to the ball. There are hundreds of guests. All the women are dressed in shades of off-white. The men are either in red officer uniform or dressed in black and white. We move up the queue to the front door where Bingley and Caroline are greeting their guests.

The Bennets are next in line and step up. Bingley beams at Jane.

Bingley : You're here! I'm so pleased.

Jane : And so am I.

Bingley : How are you, Miss Elizabeth? MissY/n?

Lizzie is not paying attention, instead she is searching over Mr Bingley's shoulder for a sight of Wickham. While y/n replied to Mr. Bingley.

Y/n : I'm quite well thank you, I hope you and Ms. Bingley (turned to give Ms. Bingley a smile, which she returns) is doing well. Thank you again for inviting us. It's a beautiful place you have here.

Bingley : Thank you for coming and you are quite welcome. (Turned to Lizzie, cont'd) Are you looking for someone?

Lizzie : No, no not at all, admiring the general splendour.

Jane : It is breath-taking, Mr Bingley.

The Bennet's are forced to move on into the house. Mrs Bennet talks while we focus on Lizzie searching the sea of red coats.

PRIDE AND PREJUDICE x y/n (2005) ✔️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें