Chapter 22_Lydia Elopement

☺️Thank you all for your patience I know it has been a long long wait. I've been in a slump and busy [which some of you guys might be annoyed to hear it again and again but I am trying my best to finish this in my spare time]. 

Plus I work better when I watch it while doing my work but as maybe some of you know it's no longer in Netflix therefore I don't have the little small details I'd like to put as accurate as in the movie. 

But hope I can finish soon and hope you enjoy the rest. Thank you again

Please don't forget to vote, comment and enjoy.

And I was wondering if you guys are okay with the format I do, because sometimes I'm fine with it but others I somehow don't like the way it looks, so please tell me if it's just fine to you all. Thank you. 

❤️💖❤️

Credits : to all the youtube account that I got the videos from. Thanks to them I can see once again the exact scene that was in the movie. <3<3<3

___________________________________________

Previously  : 

And so the day went on with various activities and all of them happily enjoying their time in Mr. Darcy's estate. 

___________________________________________

——————WALKING TO LAMPTON- at Dusk <almost night> __________

After insisting on walking back to Lampton, Mr. & Mrs. Gardiner and Lizzie was walking slightly ahead. While Mr. Darcy and Y/n was slightly behind, they could hear the discussion that was going on up ahead as the 3 reciting every activities they enjoyed while the 2 at the back just filled the air with nothing but comfortable silence. Until...

Y/n : (face looking towards the 3)  I'd like to my thanks to you Mr.Darcy. (turns her head to face him, to give him a grateful smile) 

Mr. Darcy :  Of course, it's just good manner. (small pause) Though I hope you enjoy yourself as well Ms. Y/n..?