Chapter 16.

LISA

"Mmmpf..."

"Awww!" I hissed.

"Oww! Sorry babe." she rubbed her thumb on my lips that she just bit.

"You need to get ready. You have a meeting." I was on her bed naked and trapped beneath her.

"That can wait. Mmmpf—" she kissed me hungrily but I slightly pushed her up.

"No. You have to be on time."

"I'll just join online."

"You can't. They will hear us."

"I'll fire them." she's about to kiss me again but I put my index finger on her mouth to stop.

"Aishh!!" she lay her back and scratched her hair in frustration.

"I'll be there, okay. They can't suspect us. You've been late to your other meetings. I don't want them to think that your slacking." I peck her lips.

She cupped my cheeks and rub her thumb on my skin. "How come you never changed?"

I chuckled. "Now. Get up." then spanked her.

:

:

I came with her in the board room and did my job as her secretary but my boss always find her ways to get sneaky. Who would've thought that this grumpy boss can be this clingy?

She massage my thighs whenever she had a chance and intertwined our hands under the table. As much as possible, I don't want us to get caught. I don't want any of her employees to misunderstood that I'm just taking advantage of my boss. And besides, I'm not her girlfriend.

Should I asked her already? Or she should be asking me? I'm not sure.

"We will put together the two events. The company's 50th anniversary and our new magazine launch." says one ajumma.

"This will be the main event in Asia. It is expected to headline in all news articles. Press from all over the world will also be covering the event." says another.

"I propose to have a dedicated page for the chairman on the magazine. As one of the most successful woman and former model, we must feature you Ms. Kim." the ajumma continued.

My boss nodded. Seems like she's agreeing in the proposal. "What do you think?" then she leaned her face looking at me.

"M-me?" I was surprised pointing at myself.

"Yes. Are you alright with that?"

"Uhm.. I-It depends on you chairman. You will be in a photoshoot and be interviewed."

"How about your opinion? Would you like me to do it?"

I looked at everyone and they were all staring at me. I'm always nervous every time I was put in a position like this. I'm have never decide for anyone.

"Y-yes. You should let people to see the other side of you chairman. Apart from the scary boss figure that everyone knows. There is more of you than that." I said it sincerely and while looking at her. I mean it. I want people to see what I saw in her. Not the usual evil boss they know.

"Okay then. I'll consider it." My boss answered and the ajumma who proposed looked liked she just won a lottery.

The meeting ended and everyone leaves the room except me and my boss. She's doing a final check on the files from the presentation while I'm waiting for her.

"Lisa."

"Hmmm..." I hummed in response while I'm playing my phone.

"Would you like to grab lunch?"