Chapter 23.

JENNIE

We get back to Seoul the day after Lisa was discharged from the hospital. It's been a week and she finally got her strength back, though she's still with crutches and cast.

I took a break from the office and decided to attend my meetings online to take care of my girlfriend. We've been staying at her apartment together and we don't have to worry about being followed anymore. Lisa told me about Bobby and how Irene helped her. He was immediately terminated and all photos from his camera has already been scrapped from all his devices.

"I can't believe I was jealous for nothing."

"Well, you should've trusted me. I'm not into guys, you know." she's munching her food while eating our breakfast.

"But he keeps eyeing you so you can't blame me."

"Aishh!! Anyway, do you know where he is now? I haven't heard anything from Director."

"We sued him a restraining order. He can't get near us and wasn't allowed to own any devices he can use to stalk. He was put in jail but got bailed the same day so we couldn't do anything about that." I said while feeding her as she's still with cast.

"Do you know who bailed him?"

"You wouldn't believed it. It's Arwind Choi."

"You mean. Mr. Choi? The one assaulted you? I thought he's in jail."

"He bailed too. Crazy right?"

"How are you feeling about that? Do you feel safe?" she arched her brows getting worried.

"Definitely not. But I already told my dad and we will double our security. We alarmed the government and banned them. They won't be able to move freely anyway." I assured her.

"That's good to know." she sighed in relief.

My security are scattered outside her apartment but disguised as residents so I feel more secured with Lisa. I didn't told her about it so she won't freak out.

I gave Lisa a leave for few months or until she fully recovered but she still insist on helping me while working on her apartment.

I spent my day sitting with my laptop and attending meetings online. While Lisa keeps walking back and forth around her house to practice walking without her crutches.

She looks cute and I just loved her even more.

"Love, can you pass me that paper please." I was pointing at the files at the top of another desk closer to her.

"Sure." she obliged.

"Thanks." I smiled to her.

"So, as I was saying, the launch and anniversary will be on the same event. Everything must be set and I will regularly ask a report of the progress. This expects to increase our sales by 15% or more. So I don't want any of you slacking—" I was cut of my words when I suddenly glanced on my girlfriend.

She was in the closet in front of my desk and having trouble changing her clothes as she can only use one hand. She was left with a bra and my mouth agape as her sweats dripped down on her abs that are flaunting in front of me.

She must be so comfortable living together that she didn't mind stripping in front of me.

Then I swallowed a lump when she suddenly unclasped her bra and unintentionally flexed her toned abs while having trouble dressing herself.

"Chairman Kim? Are you still there?"

"Ahh... Uhmm... I... Ahhh... Y-yes... W-where are we again?"