Chapter 63: Last Chapter

JENNIE

Lisa and I decided to undergo a procedure before planning our wedding. Since I finally told her the truth and there are no more secrets between us, now is the perfect time to settle down. We decided to renew our vows and have a private and intimate ceremony on a beautiful country farm in Queenstown, New Zealand.

"I'm ready, mom." Aria came inside my cabin while the stylists were still doing my hair and makeup. She surprised me with her dress as she twirled to show how beautiful our little bride was.

 She surprised me with her dress as she twirled to show how beautiful our little bride was

"You look beautiful, baby. It's even weird to still call you a baby. You're all grown up now."

"I'll forever be your baby, mom." She then hugged me tight.

"I went to see Lisa, and she's very close to fainting," she added.

"Really? Why?"

"Probably nervous."

I heaved a sigh because I feel the same.

"Does this mean that after this, we're all going to live together?"

"We will, sweetie. Me, Lisa, you, and hopefully our little one."

"You're pregnant?"

"Not yet, baby. But I hope I will soon."

"I'll wish for it to be a boy."

"Don't you like to have a little sister?"

She shook her head, 'no'.  "I want to be your forever princess, mom."

"You always are, Aria. You're my firstborn." I pulled her closer and kissed her forehead, assuring her.

"Jennieya."

My sister caught my attention when she barged into my room all of a sudden.

"Unnie?"

"I thought you and Lisa had already gotten married before."

"We are. We just want a ceremony right now." I furrowed my brows, getting confused.

"Well, your bride seems like she's getting married for the first time."

"Why?"

"She's having trouble breathing right now, and dad has to get a nebulizer just for her."

"What?!" 

"I told you, mom, she's almost fainting." Aria looked at me, snickering.

:

:

Of course, I rushed over to see Lisa and make her calm, for fuck's sake. I don't want my bride to faint before she can say 'I do'. So I barged into Lisa's room wearing a bathrobe with my unfinished hair.

"Manoban." There, I saw her sitting in pajamas with a nebulizer on her mouth. Jisoo unnie, Chaeng, and our parents are all surrounding her.

"You still haven't taken a shower?" I frowned, glaring at her.