Chapter 37.

"I told my aunt that I'm staying over with a friend. I also bought you groceries and fruits for your baby." Lisa was stocking the supplies in the pantry of Jennie's house. She decided to stay, knowing that it was the feline's 9th month.

"Thank you."

"Have you seen a doctor? I'll come with you if you want."

"I just went. The baby is healthy." She lied.

"That's good to know. Shouldn't you be in the hospital now?"

"No. I preferred staying here. I was contacting a midwife though."

Lisa approached the feline in the kitchen and circled her tummy. She felt the baby kick and excitement became visible on her face. "She's kicking. Have you felt it?" She took Jennie's hands and put it on the part that it's moving. Jennie however, faked a smile. She never wanted to get attached to her child.

"Stay there a little longer, baby. We will meet soon." Lisa whispered and kissed the bump.

"Aww!"

"Are you alright? Are you on labor?" The Thai's face switched to panic.

"No. But she's kicking on where you're touching."

"Oh! Is that a good thing or bad?"

"Well, it hurts me so don't do it again." She pats Lisa's hands to shove it away.

"Okay. Okay. By the way, is it a boy or a girl?"

"A girl." Jennie answered nonchalantly, though she's not sure. She guessed the gender based on her appearance during pregnancy. She didn't change so much of her shape. She still has the curves and beauty, therefore, assuming that she's bearing a girl.

"We're waiting for you baby girl... Does she have a name?" Lisa once again turned to the feline.

"Not yet. I'll wait when she's out." Another lie. Jennie has no plans on naming her child.

"I want to name her." Lisa was grinning, but the feline averted her eyes. "How about—"

"Let's prepare our dinner first, alright?" She slightly pushed the Thai as she cut her off. "Can you please wait on the dining, babe? I know, you're no good in kitchen." She faked a chuckle.

:

:

Lisa was staying at Jennie's place for a week and planned to live together until the baby was born. And then, they will come back to Buriram to enroll for the next semester as they're already on a graduating year. While her parents take care of Jennie's baby. At least that's what Lisa thinks will happen as she's still not aware of Jennie's plan.

While Jennie was cooking their meal, she suddenly felt a pain in her stomach. "Aww!!" she grunted.

"Babe! Jennie!" Lisa was quick to rush into the kitchen, panicking. "Is she coming out?!"

"No. No. Not yet. It's just cramps." Jennie was slightly bending in front of the countertop while holding her back.

"Can I help? What can I do?"

"Aghh!" Jennie groaned in pain as she held her tummy.

"Will this help?" Lisa went behind the feline and placed both her hands under Jennie's bump. She then slowly lifted her belly, making Jennie moan in relief.

"Ahhh!! This is a lot better. Thank you baby." She leaned her back on Lisa's chest while her head was on the latter's shoulder.

"Okay. You can stay like this." She then kissed Jennie's temple and remained in the position for less than half an hour.