Chapter 84

Damien slammed his hand on the table in anger as he glared at Mason furiously, his head whirling.

"No way what you said is true. This...this can't be right!" He yelled, shaking his head while Mason continued to smile, clearly enjoying it all.

"What do I stand to gain if I lie? Laughing my fucking ass off. Everything I just said is true."

"No way! I..."

"Yes! I will tell you to your face over and over again that Madison broke up with you, so you couldn't escape my father's wrath. She did it in the blink of an eye, agreeing to what we told her to do just like some lovesick puppy. Dad threatened to make your life a living hell, and he was going to start by evicting your family from that crappy house you lived in. So you see, she was powerless sorry to say and being the good girl that she was she sacrificed your relationship. She just couldn't help seeing you suffer, and so she had no other choice but to save your ass instead." He laughed.

Damien could not believe his ears, his whole body heating up at the words.

No wonder Madison had not bothered to stand up for herself when he'd confronted her. She had just stood, her head bowed as she sobbed, and he had been so angry and heartbroken that he'd lashed out on her harshly. It was now that it dawned on him that she had only been trying to protect him, and now he knew why she had done what she did. 

Damien felt himself go hot all over as everything began to piece itself together. Now he felt like the ultimate fool, blindsided by hate.

"And the good part of it all was how our whole plan worked." Mason cackled as he continued, "You bought the whole story just like we expected. Obviously, I knew you wouldn't buy it if she just randomly broke up with you. Which was why I suggested the cheating scandal too and it worked again. Everything would have gone maybe, if she hadn't found out she was pregnant later on, and carrying your miserable seed."

"Don't you d..." Damien began, feeling his heart clench as Mason began to talk about the child he'd lost. 

The pregnancy topic was a sore one for him. It always filled him with so much guilt and made him wish he had done better, but now it was too late.

"You can't threaten me with words anymore, except if you don't want me to keep on talking." Mason mocked, and Damien could only grit his jaw helplessly.

Biting his tongue, not saying a word he listened on as Mason spoke.

"As you might have guessed, we couldn't deal with Madison getting pregnant for such a low-life like you. That's when my father decided to disown her though."

"How could you do such to your sister? How could y'all do that to your blood? I mean, she was no longer with me still, but you disowned her. Why?"

"Why do you think we did it? It's because of you silly? And..."

Anger pumped through Damien's veins, and this time he couldn't hold himself back.

He didn't even let the motherfucker finish, and in a fit of rage, he stretched across the table and dragged Mason tightly by the collar,

"What did I ever do to you?" He yelled, still holding his collar firmly,  "I never did anything bad to your family, so why the hell did you hate me so much? Why did you despise me so much, that you even transferred the disgust down to your own blood? Why? Why? Why?" 

Why were they doing this? Just because Madison had carried his child. No freaking way!

Damien knew that something sinister was going on still, and there was a secret that was being withheld from him and no matter how hard he tried to wrap his head around it, nothing was coming to head, and it still didn't make any sense to him.

Yours, Forever जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें