The maid of the host club

As we walked back from the grocery store, I looked at haruhi. "You know, you really don't have to help me with this. I admit I broke the vase, so I should work it back." 

"Listen, I know you well enough to know you'd lose your mind and drink bleach if you were left alone with these idiots. Not to mention you need someone to make sure you don't jump off a roof out of impulse. And I know you will. Besides, what kind of best friend would I be if I left you all alone?" I chuckled. "I know your whole sassy tough girl façade like the back of my hand. You need someone who can help you with it. Who knows, this might be good for you." She nudges me. "You might even find your soulmate~" She teased, and I teased right back.

"And you might get a boyfriend. That blonde guy, tamaki seemed pretty interested~"

"He's just doing his host thing. As if."

"Aww come on! He might be!" She laughed as we reached the club.

"Thanks for doing the shopping for us little piglets. Did you get everything on our list?" I looked around. "Hmm? What are you looking for."

"The pigs. Hold on." I pulled out a compact mirror, and opened it, and made it face him. Handing it to him, I spoke. "There it is!"

"What? Where!?"

"Look in the mirror." He deflated, as the twins laughed, as tamaki threw the mirror in my direction (I managed to catch it) and he started rummaging through the groceries, as haruhi explained instant coffee. I hummed 'angry too' by lola blanc to myself as I put the groceries I had away. Everyone was talking about the coffee, and before I knew it, they were having a taste test thing going on. 

"Oh tamaki, now you're taking the joke too far." I turned to a red head. "Your palate won't be able to stomach that crap. You don't have to drink it just because he bought it."

"And you don't have to voice your opinion just because you have it." I told her, hands on my hips. "I get it miss high and mighty, you're rich and fancy, but if he wants to try it, let him."

"I was talking to myself."

"Oh really? Cause if you were talking to yourself, you wouldn't be saying it loud enough to be heard." I saw tamaki dip a girl and say something.

"You're a real bitch aren't you? I bet your friend is too, buying something like that." I leaned in real close and smiled sweetly. 

"Listen up ginny weasely, cause I'm only going to say this once. You can say what you want about me, but if you mess with my best friend, I will end you." I squeezed her shoulder as she gulped. A smile on her face still, but it looked forced. 

"Psh, you're just a commoner! What can you do?"

"Test me and you'll see." I let go, and walked over. "How is it?"

"Very robust. I like it!" Tamaki said. I heard a yawn. 

"Sorry!" I turned to see the two third years, honey and mori senpai's. Honey was on mori's back. "We're running late.

"Hello Honey! Hi mori!"

"We've been waiting here for you guys!" Mori set honey down gently. 

"I'm sorry, I was waiting for takashi to finish his kendo meeting and I fell asleep." He rubbed his eyes. "And I'm still not completely awake." I walked over. 

"Can I get you guys anything? Coffee? Tea? Some sweets?"

"Ooh! Strawberry cake please!"

"I'll take some tea!"

"Me too please!"

"Yeah."

"Yes please!"

"Okay, four teas and a cake. I'll be right back ladies!" I walked away, and when I came back, they were talking about foreign languages. "Oh? If you're having trouble with English, I can help you out seeing as it's my native language." They looked at me. "What? I'm from the states, so it's only natural that I speak it. I also speak a little Spanish."