Crossdressing?

I was a little tired the next day, but it was worth it. I had gotten dressed when I woke up, finding takashi's side of the bed empty, and I figured he had gone off to practice his kendo. I grabbed the clothes I had packed last night, a pair of tights, jean shorts, a belt and a tank top, and put on a jacket I brought with me. Tanks tops would get me in trouble at school because of the dress code, so it was needed. (I would steal one of takashi's to wear, but it'd be obvious then.) 

Slipping on my boots and necklace from last night, I heard the door open, and I smiled. Turning around, takashi was there, and kind of sweaty, from early morning training. "Hey."

"Hey." He leaned down to give me a kiss, and I smiled. 

"Meds?"

"After breakfast. The Adderall suppresses my appetite, and I'd rather not be hungry all day without being able to eat." He nodded. 

"I'm gonna shower." I nod. 

"I'll be downstairs." One last kiss, and he went into the bathroom. I finished packing my clothes and went downstairs to see akira and satoshi training still. I watched from afar, not wanting to get hurt from walking in the way. I don't know how long I was watching, but I jumped a little when I felt a hand on my shoulder. 

"Sorry." Takashi said from beside me. 

"It's fine. I wasn't really paying attention." 

"Breakfast?"

"Sure!" 

After breakfast and me taking my medications, we went to school, and I noticed some girls whispering about why takashi and I were arriving together. We ignored them though, and parted ways to get to our classes. I met up with haruhi, and smiled. "So what's the verdict about lobelia?" I asked. The twins hadn't arrived yet, so it was just the two of us. 

"If you're asking if I'm leaving, the answer is no. I was just a little annoyed they sold my favorite pencil without asking."

"Well, see if from their view. It's not as big a deal to them as it would be us. Ya know?" 

"Yeah, I know. I'm not mad about it anymore, besides, I can always get another one next time I Need something electronic."

"Exactly. In the meantime, do you need a pen or something?" 

"That'd be nice." I fished one out from my school bag and handed it to her. 

Later, we were walking to the host club, and were stopped by the lobelia bitches. "Hi young maidens."

"We've come for your decisions! Are you ready to leave?"

"We're ready to confront those ouran idiots and set things straight once and for all!"

"Set what straight?" 

"Hell if I know." 

"That you should come with us and go to school with your own kind!"

"What is this, a sci-fi film?" I muttered to myself as they dragged us along. We opened the doors, and saw the room was dark. Then-

"Ouran!"

"Ouran!" Two high falsettos. 

"Ouran." A deep bass and the sound of a tambourine. One I knew very well from years of hearing it sung in my head. 

"Ouran!" A sweeter voice in a more alto-like tone. 

"Ouran!" Childish yelling. The lights flashed on, and tamaki, in full drag and a rolled 'r' sang out another one. 

"Ouran!"

"Host club welcomes you!" They all sang in a rough harmony. We all stood there, kind of shocked. 

"Oh haruhi, welcome back!"

"Look haru-chan! Y/n-chan! I'm a princess now! Aren't I cute?" 

"Adorable." I replied, kind of uncertain. Also, were they wearing corsets? How the hell did they manage to pull off an hourglass look? Well, all but mori, but I feel like he would've joined in if it weren't for his size. I don't think they make women's clothing that would fit him. A scoff sounded next to haruhi. 

"What is the meaning of this?! Are you trying to make fun of woman kind?!"

"What? No that's not it at all! Everything's going according to plan, thanks to y/n." I widened my eyes. 

"Okay, how the fuck did I cause this?" 

"Why, you gave me the idea! You said so show her how much she means to us, and so we're doing this!"

"This is not what I meant." I said, mostly to myself as he went on about the freebie campaign. 

"My dears, you ladies have all lives sheltered lives at lobelia. So, you might not know that commoners are weak. They have a weakness for free stuff. Haruhi you may be distracted by the zuka club, but if you choose us, you gain a club full of not only brothers, but sisters as well! See? This way you can experience feminine bonding, while staying in the host club! Isn't that a great idea! Aren't I pretty?" 

"We're the hitachiin sisters! Which one of us is prettier?"

"We're just joking." A high-pitched chuckle that had my skin crawling. 

"Listen haru-chan! Y/n-chan! You can call me 'big sis' from now on." Takashi just happily played his tambourine. 

"Takashi, sugar, I love you, but what the hell are you doing?" I was starting to chuckle a little. 

"You idiots! Do you really think you can win them over like that?! We've had enough of your fooling around!" Haruhi burst out laughing, and I quickly followed. I was wheezing a little, along with snorting every now and then. 

"Oh, this is too much!" She got out between giggles. "I don't even get what you're trying to do!"

"I knew y'all were a few pickles short of a barrel, but this is a whole new level of stupidity!" I was returning to English as I laughed harder and harder. "Seriously, god willin' y'all ain't this dumb again." I said calming down some. 

"Are we really that funny?" They didn't understand what I was saying, spare takashi, who was slowly picking up on my slang, but they could probably understand something close to what I was saying though the context of how hard we were laughing. But when they came up to us, the lauging so hard we're crying started all up again, as they chased us around yelling for us to call them big sister. 

"Come on, cut it out!" They stopped. "What were you thinking? What's gotten into you guys?"

"We did this cause we don't want you to leave the host club haruhi." She realized why they did something so silly, and slowly stood up. 

"Well maidens, have you made a choice?"

"Yeah. Screw you guys, I'm staying." I told them and went up to takashi. Haruhi was a lot more polite with her rejection, while I just snuggled into his side. Takashi clapped his tambourine happily as tamaki cried a little from happiness.

"Haruhi! Hold on, if you knew you weren't going to leave, why did you act so angry yesterday?!" 

"How would you feel if I stole something of yours without asking you?! I really liked that pencil, it was easy to write with!" 

"I'm sorry. but I offered my teddy bear pencil in return, and you said you didn't want it!"

"That's right, and I still don't want it."

"Um, benio?" 

"Yes, I know." Tamaki was waving the pencil in front of haruhi, who just looked annoyed. "We're not going to give up on you maidens. I swear this to you, someday we'll come and rescue you from this place! And when we do, we'll abolish the ouran host club! Well, adue." They laughed as they spun away, and I went to close the doors. As I closed them, I saw them all slip on some banana peels, and laughed again. 

They got what they deserved if you ask me.