A grade school host

I was helping the hosts set up, since I was done with the one shots for now. I had done a chapter for each host, plus a bonus where the twins share whoever is reading, did a table of contents, and submitted it to kyoya after proof reading it for three days. As promised, it was all appropriate. With that, it was published and copies were being made as we speak. In fact, the first editions already sold out, and there were almost a thousand of them! Like, I knew I was a good writer, but damn, I didn't think I was that good! 

We were minutes away from opening, and I was getting drinks ready on trays, when I heard the door open. Aren't we still a solid two minutes from opening? 

I peeked out the kitchen to see a little boy, no older than ten years old, standing there talking to tamaki. Somethings were said that I didn't make out, and the boy left with a big smile of his face. 

What just happened? 

The next day, the little boy, whos name turned out to be shiro came back to the club to train under tamaki. This could only end in ways that were interesting. I was working on my novel again, now feeling creatively refreshed and ready to take on the few scenes left before the climax. Some girls came up to me though to get my attention. "Can I help you two?" 

"You're the one who created the stories about the hosts, right?"

"Yes, at kyoya senpai's request, I wrote those for the club." 

"They were so good! I almost thought you did them professionally as a full time author!" I blushed a little, and rubbed the back of my neck nervously. 

"Oh, um, thank you! I'm glad I did such a good job on them. More should be released soon, since these are so popular. The first thousand copies are already long gone."

"Do you plan to do more?" 

"Yes, I do plan on it. But right now, I want to focus on something a little more personal to me."

"Oh? And what would that be?"

"A novel." They looked at me in awe. "Well, it's not a very long one, but it's my first one and I'm really happy about this."

"Do you think we could see?" I nodded, an turned my laptop around. 

'"Read it to me, would you?"

"Sure. 'In the dark I will watch, in the light I will hide, be in plain sight and ready for a bite. What am I?'" She was silent for a minute.

"I think I've got it, but it's a bit of a stretch."

"What? Just lay it on me."

"I think we have to find a vampire."' 

(Actual excerpt from a novel I am writing. If requested, I will post the story online for public viewing.) 

"You're definitely going to be a great author. Just watch."

"Thank you."

"Tamaki you idiot!" 

"Wait mermaid princess!" I tuned back into my surroundings, and smiled. Oh yeah, we're in the club, and we have a kid. Likely shouldn't be working on a horror novel in front of the child. 

"So how's it going boss?" Hikaru said chuckling. "That's an adorable little apprentice you got there." Kaoru was full on laughing. Then he stopped and I went over and covered his eyes before shiro witnessed anything weird. He tried to pull away, but I spoke. 

"Believe me you don't want to see it." But he still heard it, and could likely make an inference. Especially cause of the girls talking about the 'forbidden brotherly love'.