Twins fight

Another day, another chapter near completion, this one for my novel, seeing as the next chapter was almost due. In all honesty, I starred out writing fanfiction, and I loved it. I was getting tired of my novel, and needing a break from it when kyoya hired me to do this, so I owe him one. I was in the library so I could type faster and have a break from the chaos of the host club, when I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned and it was the twins. "Can I help you two?"

"Do you know how to dye hair?" They glared at each other as they said that together. What happened while I was gone? 

"Yes, why?"

"Come with me." They said, pulling me up, and between them like a ragdoll. They bickered while pulling me between them, and I sighed, kicking them out from me. 

"How about I just walk as you fill me in on what's happening, yeah?" They nodded as we walked to a store. Each of them picked out a color of hair dye, one pink one blue, before checking out and taking me with them to their place. What was going on? 

As soon as we got inside, I waved at their baby sister, who nodded in response, and followed the boys upstairs. During the car ride here, they explained how they're bored and fake fighting. (I had to wrestle that out of them, I know them pretty well.) But they told me how their doing so to go to haruhi's house. I just stared at them, annoyed. "You interrupted me working on my novel for this?!" I yelled at them. 

"Hey, we're sorry! But we figured you'd know how to dye hair, since you told us you used to in middle school!"

"And why not have your own stylists to do that?"

"Cause you're more fun." I sighed again, and grabbed the bag. 

"Fine. Get into something you don't care about, cause this stuff gets messy." 

By the time I was done, it was late, so I had called my parents who told me to just stay there for the night. I shrugged, and was given a guest room along with some more comfortable clothes to sleep in. Once I was done changing, I joined them for dinner, seeing that they were all already down, along with their mother and father. "Oh! Ms hittachin, I didn't know you were home today." 

"Y/n, dear, its so good to see you again! I'm aware my boys pulled you from school for this dye job, correct?" 

"Yes ma'am."

"Oh, please, no formalities. Just call me Yuhuza! And I'm glad to see my sons have such a good friend in you."

"It's no problem." I smiled as I took a seat and started to eat with everyone else. 

In the morning, I saw the maids had provided me with some simpler clothes in my size, and smiled a little. Of course they would do so. 

I came in a little earlier than the twins, who were 'bickering' outside, and sat next to haruhi like I usually do. When hikaru came in, he had flamingo pink hair, and was talking about how he was so happy to not be the same as kaoru. Immediately they got into a fight, and threw honey's usa chan, poor thing. He went inside our classroom to grab him, and got thrown himself! 

All day it was like this. Haruhi and I even went to the cafeteria to check on them. "I'll have the A lunch." They glared at each other. I sighed, and while I knew it was fake, (Perks of being friends with them) it was still annoying. I sent a meme in the group chat, hopefully to cheer them up, cause I know it's hard to fight with siblings. That, and I was hoping to get them to 'make up' and not go to haruhi's house. They ignored me. "No, give me the B pasta, and the D salad." They glared again. "I'll take the F capellini and the barbery duck, hold on, make that a fruag gon faragur sauce!" They turned to each other. "Stop copying me! Why don't you just leave me alone!"