Jungle pool

Haruhi and I were headed home when the twins kidnapped us and threw us in a limo with tamaki. "Targets-"

"Captured."

"What?"

"Guys what the fu-" I was cut off by tamaki pulling up in a limo. He rolled the window down, and looked at us through a pair of sunglasses. 

"Good, now take them to the resort." We all he said, before rolling the window back up. Haruhi and I were tossed into a limo with the twins, and they locked he doors. Yes, we tried to get out, but they kept relocking them before we could open the doors. 

"Okay, what is going on?"

"You'll see! Just stay in the limo till we get there." 

"Guys! I'm supposed to pick up my brother from school!"

"And I have laundry to do!" They shrugged. I groaned. Of course, they don't care. I got out my phone, and called my mom. 

"Y/n? Is something wrong?"

"My friends are dragging me somewhere, and I can't get out of this. I know you're working, but can you pick up the child?"

"You mean Joshua, right?"

"That's what I said, no?" She sighed. 

"I'll call your other brother and tell him to get him."

"Isn't he still at school?"

"He can get his brother. It's either that or he walks home alone."

"I think he's old enough to do that seeing as he's thirteen."

"I'm not letting my children walk home alone." I rolled my eyes. 

"Yeah, whatever. I didn't come here to argue. Just make sure he has a way home." With that, I hung up, a little peeved at my mom being once again, overprotective. 

The rest of the rise was silent, mostly cause I was obviously pissed off at the boys, and my mom of course, but that's not the point. I also had some work I needed to finish, both for the club, and for my scholarship. "If I'm going along with whatever this is, you guys better leave me to write next club meeting. If I fall behind on my scholarship, I swear I will pummel you two." 

"It's true, she will. I saw her try and beat a kid cause he called her a bitch, she isn't joking."

"Yeah, right. You couldn't even reach us." 

"Oh, you wanna bet?" I said, standing up. I rolled up my long sleeves, scars becoming reveled, but they looked more frightened if anything. We pulled up somewhere, and they scrambled back out of the limo, and I chased after them. Haruhi just sighed behind me, done with my shit. I may not be bipolar, but I still have psychosis. There's only so much my meds can do. They can't control the mood swings, or my feelings. I just feel so mad right now cause they're taking away my working time, and making me come to who knows where without asking me, and I just want to scream and cry all at once. 

I catch up with them, and push them into the pool while they're still in their school uniforms. Tears are running down my face from my anger, and I don't even know why I'm angry. 

Wait a second, pool? 

I take a few deep breaths, and look around. "When did we got on a tropical island?"

"We were trying to surprise you."

"Yeah, remind us to not do that again." They said, climbing out, soaking wet.

"Maybe don't.. Don't take aw.. away my time-time" I stutter out. Shit. They look at each other as my old speech impediments act up.

"What was that?"