Beach

Soon enough, we were on our way to the beach. I had just submitted this months chapter, and some more parts I had edited for the host club. The second collection was almost finished. But at the beach, I couldn't work, or else sand would get in my computer, and keep it from working. So, for as long as we were at the beach, I was a temporary hostess. Again. 

I'm not saying I mind it really, but I get really uncomfortable when the guys get too close to me, especially with as little clothing as I'm wearing. A black and blue two piece surrounded by guys who want me, and girls who want to hate me, isn't the best idea, but here I am. 

Don't get me wrong, I'm not fat, but have always been on the thicc side of the scale. And with a swimsuit on, let's just say I was less than pleased at all the guys coming up to me. "God you're so pretty! How about we go for a swim, just the two of us?" One guy said. 

"No! Go with me!"

"I asked first!"

"I said it better!" I groaned internally while they fought. 

"How about we all go on a swim? How does that sound?" They glared at each other, before agreeing, albeit unhappily. To be fair, I wasn't very happy about swimming with these guys either, I was just better at not letting it show. 

I didn't get in too deep, not because I don't like the water, but because I have a slight case of Thalassophobia. But I might as well try to get over it, right? "Come on cutie! Let's swim!" One guy called. I couldn't remember his name, and in all honesty, I didn't really care. I looked over my shoulder to see Mori and Honey doing weird stretches, and I waved with a small smile. Mori blushed and looked away, while I chuckled. He's never seen me in so little clothing before. 

My top was sort of a push up bra with ringlets, and halter in the back and was a dark blue, while the bottoms were black (Cause I was on my period and didn't want to bleed through into anything colored) And rested low in my waist. I didn't have to worry too much about bleeding though, since I had a menstrual cup in. I mostly just didn't want to have to rummage through my bag for a tampon, so yeah. 

The cool water helped my abdomen a little, but not much. In all honesty, my cramps can get bad, but that's why I'm on birth control. It helps some, but doesn't make them go away. At least I can act normal on them now. Which is good, cause I know haruhi doesn't want to be here alone with the guys. Can't blame her, when about three of them are pining for her. 

The guys were splashing me with water playfully, and I chuckled. "Hey! No fair! There are two of you, and only one of me!" I said, splashing back. The twins were chasing after a ball, and one another, and I smiled, and kept splashing the two in front of me for a few more minutes. "Okay, I think I've had enough. I need to interact with the others here you know!" They sighed, but nodded, understanding as a hostess, I have a job. 

I sat next to haruhi, who was groaning. She was also on hers, so we were miserable together. Hers weren't nearly as bad as mine though. "This sucks. I thought going to the beach meant a day off."

"Honestly, me too. But you know kyoya, where's there's opportunity, there's money to be made." She nodded. "Besides, we are staying here for free, so you had to know there was some sort of catch." 

"I guess."

"Haruhi? Aren't you going to go swimming with us?"

"No, I like looking at the sea from a safe distance."

"Well if you're not going to swim, would you mind if we sat here and talked with you and y/n?"

"But why?"

"Yeah, you three look so pretty in your swimsuits! Go show them off!" They blushed. 

"Hey! I was gonna say that!"