Dance

Three updates in three days? I'm on a roll! Also, feel free to change the outfit however you want, I'm just putting something I'd personally wear. Quick trigger warning for possible sexual assault? i wanted some drama and I've been spending too much time on r/niceguys and r/incels, so I made a combination of both. 

A week after my date with mori, it was the day of the ball. My mom insisted I go with her to get my nails done, and so I agreed after some persuasion. I got them done in a simple silver color so my outfit wouldn't have too much red. Instead of wearing the corset like I had planned, my mom went and bought me a new dress for it in a color that made me look good. 

When I saw the dress, my jaw just about dropped. It was a vibrant red off shoulder dress with a sweetheart neckline. "Are you sure?"

"Yes! It's not every day you get to go to a ball sweetie."

"It looks expensive though. What if I get it dirty?"

" It's machine washable. And well if nothing else you can wear it on another date so we can get our money's worth. Now go ahead and get ready. You don't want to be late now!" She kissed my cheek, before leaving me in my room. 

Putting on the dress, I noticed it was padded in the chest area so I didn't need a bra, which is good cause I don't have a bra that would even work with it. I had already showered and brushed my teeth, so all that was left was hair and makeup. Putting in some small silver earrings and a necklace, I decided to keep it on the simpler side. I looked in the mirror and gave it a spin, and the dress flared out. Okay, shorts. I don't want to flash anyone. 

After slipping on some black shorts, I applied light foundation and concealer before setting it, and adding a light layer of brown eyeshadow. A simple winged eyeliner and mascara and I was done with the eyes. Little blush, and a red lip to top it all off, along with silver heels, and I was ready. I had decided to leave my hair down for the night, so nothing was needed for it. 

I heard a knock on my door after I was done packing my purse, and opened it to see mori there. "Hey! What are you doing here?" 

"I thought I'd pick you up." 

"I see. Let's go then!" As we walked to the door, I looked at him. "Thanks a lot by the way. I really didn't want to walk to the school at night."

"No problem." He said as we got into his car. I saw honey senpai was there too. 

"Y/n-chan you look beautiful!" He said happily, and I smiled. Mori nodded. 

"Thank you honey senpai! You both look very handsome." 

It wasn't long before we got to the school, and got in position. We were right on time for the party to start. "It is so good to see you tonight, my little lambs. The ouran host club would like to bid you-" He was cut off by the lights coming on. "Welcome." The hosts bowed as I curtsied. Not really sure what else to do, so... yeah. An orchestra came alive as girls applauded. 

"As always ladies the host club members are here for your entertainment. So we invite you to dance to your hearts content. Based on her dancing skills one lucky lady will be chosen as tonight's queen. The queens reward will be a passionate kiss on the cheek from our king. Or, if you're a guy here, your reward will be a kiss on the cheek from our princess."  He gestured to me, and I blushed. I didn't agree to this, but okay then?

"Good luck to you my darlings." Girls squealed and I flinched a little at the sudden noise. Mori looked at me and raised an eyebrow, and I nodded, signaling I was fine. 

"Haruhi, show some enthusiasm." 

"Well excuse me guys, sorry. I'm not used to this kind of thing. I've only ever gone to the festivals in my neighborhood park!"