Date night

I'm literally only writing this cause I want to put in more interaction between you and mori. 

We got tickets to a band he had never heard of before, but it was a favorite of mine. NEFFIX was coming to japan, and I had mentioned in passing to haruhi planning to save up for tickets. The next day, Takashi showed me he bought a couple tickets for it. I had always loved their music, but I could never keep up when I tried to sing it, so it would sound like pure gibberish, hence why, he had never heard a song by them before. 

I had already talked to my parents about staying at his place after since it was closer to the stadium where they were performing, and they agreed. My mom pulled me aside to give me a whole quiet speech about safe sex and all that, and I just rolled my eyes. We aren't there yet, and honestly, I'm fine with that. But I took what she said to heart and made sure to take my birth control early along with the rest of my meds. The only one I didn't take was my sleeping pill. 

(He had already told his dad his plans for this. He was also cool with it.) 

"Have you seen them before?"

"No. I've never seen them live. Or any band really." He glanced at me out of the corner of his eyes, while I messed with a choker I had on. I had on a more casual fit, black jeans and a grey tee shirt with the band logo on it. My choker was a simple leather one I had bought a few years ago. It had a few little gems in it for a charm. Light makeup on my face, other than some more extreme eye makeup. Nothing overkill, but I did eyeliner and a darker eyeshadow than I'd usually do. 

When we got there, we got ready for the show. I made sure to leave my overnight bag in his car before we headed to the main part of the stadium. It smelled strongly of cigarette smoke and alcohol, and while I cringed a little at the smell, it was a more adult band, so of course there would be people drinking and smoking. After a minute or so, I got used to the smell, and it didn't bother me as much. 

The lights soon dimmed, and stage lights started to come on. Bright colors and fog came from it, and the music started up. 

The vibrations went through my whole body, sending shivers up my spine, and the loud sound danced around in my skull. It was amazing! I couldn't believe I was there, and I was jumping up and down with the crowd, cheering wildly. I shouldn't be staying up this late on a school night but fuck it. This is amazing! Takashi seemed to be enjoying himself, but he wasn't jumping or anything wild like that. Can't blame him, he's 6'4. If he did that, I think he'd get weird stares from the people around us. But he was smiling and nodding along with the music. 

We danced a little, despite neither one of us knowing what we were doing, but we laughed along with each other, and just had fun. The dubstep was sending so many vibrations through the stadium that I think the whole building was shaking. it didn't help that there were at least a few thousand people there jumping around and dancing. But who cares! This is the most amazing thing I've ever been to! 

The night ended with the show, and we were still riding the adrenaline from the band while we drove to his place. I smiled while giggling in the seat. "That was fun."

"Yeah." He replied from next to me. He was still smiling. I was holding his hand while his other was on the wheel. We pulled up to the estate he lived in, and I grabbed my bag. My eyelids were starting to get heavy, and I knew I was going to sleep like a brick tonight. We walked inside without a word, both of us getting tired. I went to the bathroom connected to his room, and wiped off my makeup, and took off my jewelry, before changing into an oversized hoodie that I may or may not have stolen from takashi. I brushed my teeth quickly, before I stepped out of the bathroom. 

"Bathroom's yours if you need it." He had already changed into his usual sleep wear, which was a pair of boxers and a tee shirt. He patted my head as he walked by, and I yawned. I saw a glass of water and dug through my bag for my sleeping pills. Popping one in my mouth, I drank some water, and got into the bed. I was drifting off when I felt the bed dip. I sat up and rubbed my eyes as takashi got into the bed. 

"You good?"

"Yeah." I yawned again as He laid down, and I snuggled up to him. 

"Take your meds?"

"Yeah." He hummed in acknowledgement.

"Get some sleep." He kissed my forehead, and I giggled a little. 

"Don't have to tell me twice." I gave him an actual kiss, before cuddling into him a little more. "Goodnight takashi."

"Goodnight y/n." 

With that, I drifted off.