10. Stay

September 25th, 2020

Heeseung gulped and straightened up. "Listen. I am sorry for scolding you even after what happened to you earlier with Dabin but I'm not sure I should stay." Heeseung admitted.

I frowned and quickly pulled out my phone. I already had my notes open so I typed swiftly. "Why? As weird as it sounds I dont want to be alone." Then I presented it to him. He read it quickly.

A smirk danced on his lips. I let my arm fall by my side, waiting for an answer. "Its better for the both of us." He spoke slyly. I raided a brow, not understanding what he really meant. That made no sense.

I mean it would help our bond and it would help me from being sad. So it was better for the both of us if he stayed. Not to mention, what was his stupid smirk about? This isn't funny.

I scoffed and began to type again but he grabbed my phone from me. My eyes widened as I registered what he did. I stepped forward, reaching for my phone. He pulled it away, his smirk growing.

I angrily furrowed my brows. Heeseung placed a hand on my shoulder to keep me from stepping closer. "You dont need to say anything. You should have time to think about things alone." He insisted. My shoulders dropped in disappointment.

Before he could do anything else, I grabbed his shirt and pulled him into the living room. "Jeongmi come on." Heeseung whined. I sat him on the couch and snatched my phone back.

I typed quickly. "Stay just for a few minutes. I ordered chicken earlier and I would be more than happy to share :D." Then I showed him. After he read it, he chuckled.

"Fine. Only for a few minutes." He stated. I nearly squealed with happiness. I wouldnt have to be alone! I ran to the small closet and pulled out a soft blanket. I ran back over to the couch and flung it over him playfully.

He pulled it off quickly as I sat down next to him. He draped it over the both of us and settled in. I smiled uncontrollably. I snuggled into the blanket and grabbed the pillow, hugging it tightly.

We continued to watch the movie I already had on until the chicken had gotten here. When it did, I flew to the door before Heeseung could. I bowed to the delivery man and took the chicken. Heeseung got up and came to the kitchen as I placed the food down on the island.

We sat on the island chairs and ate silently. Heeseung ate faster than me and finished before I had. He threw his trash away and put his dishes in the sink, then he went to the fridge and grabbed two coca colas. He handed me one.

I bowed my head thankfully and cracked it open and sipping it. He sat back down beside me, watching me. I grew a tad uncomfortable by him watching me eat so I ate quicker, finishing my food and throwing my trash away and dishes in the sink.

I figured he was going to leave now. I sat down beside him once more and nervously looked at him, waiting for something out of him. He stared back, his eyes glittering. His eyelids were casually rested as he stared back into my eyes.

I gripped onto my soda can a bit tighter before shyly looked away. I just knew he was smiling at how stupid I probably just looked. "You should go to sleep you know. By the time you wake up it'll be the next day and time for work right?" Heeseung suggested.

I frowned. I shrugged, taking another sip of my cola. "Must I make you go to bed again?" Heeseung asked more serious tone. I looked at him again. Of course he was still staring at me.

He quirked a brow. I slowly got up and went to the couch and grabbed my phone. I opened notes and typed in. "If you want to leave then say that Heeseung. I wont hold you hostage here." Then I walked up to him and showed him.