20. Plead

November 27th, 2020

Heeseung slowly walked up to me and kneeled down. He grabbed the vodka and closed it, then he stood back up and stored it in the fridge. Then he came and sat by my side.

"Any occasion for this or just because?" He asked, looking me deep in the eyes. I didnt answer, I only stared back at him. He was glowing again. Oh man not again. My breath quickened.

"Cmon dont look at me like that." Heeseung flushed, looking away. I grabbed the collar of his shirt, gripping it tightly. He looked back at me in shock.

I pulled myself closer to him and buried my face in his neck. Yes I wanted to kiss him but I shouldn't. He'd hate me. I didn't need him to hate me any more than he already did.

Heeseung chuckled. I could feel his throat vibrate with his chuckle. Everything felt so unreal. I'm dreaming. I sat back up. I am dreaming. This isnt real. Then maybe...

I stared at Heeseung for a long minute. He looked confused. Rightfully so but this was all a dream. Real Heeseung was probably in his room asleep or something.

I tugged on his shirt again as he blinked at me with confusion written on his face. I leaned forward a little, seeing if he'd lean in too. I think he caught on to what I was doing because he giggled.

"You wont remember this if it happens right?" Heeseung asked. I nodded subconsciously. He laughed. Then he stood up and pulled me up with him. I whined, that's not what I was implying dimwit!

He carried me to the couch and laid me down. He lifted my head and stuffed a pillow beneath it. "You need sleep Jeongmi. When you're sober we can talk." Heeseung said, sitting next to me.

I looked at him with sad eyes. He smiled down at me and then turned my TV on. He went on youtube and began to play music. He leaned back and relaxed. Was he just going to sit in here with me?

Does he do this everything I get drunk? He just stays in here and waits until I fall asleep? Huh...interesting. It's also interesting how he is acting like nothing has happened. That's why I think I'm dreaming. I think.

I stayed awake for a long time oddly enough. Heeseung glanced at me every once in a while. I only stared at the ceiling, sitting through my drunken state. Then a particular song came on.

Heart Attack by Demi Lovato. As funny as it is I used that song to audition. I turned my head to the TV. I instantly began to sing along to the lyrics, trying hard as I didnt want to sound stupid infront of Heeseung.

I glanced at Heeseung and he was smiling. I gushed and continued singing. I've grown to really like his smile. I mean I've honestly always liked his smile.

The high note neared and I was preparing for it. It was obviously my favorite part of the song as it is for most people. Once the high note came I surprised myself by pulling it off while drunk.

"You should sing more often around others. You sound beautiful." Heeseung complimented. I flushed and stopped singing out if embarrassment. He said I sounded beautiful.

He's fooling me in purpose isnt he? "Why'd you stop?" He whined, nudging my shoulder. I nudged him back. Just to move on from the topic, I sat up, trying to get up and go to the closet for a blanket.

Heeseung stood up and laid me back down. "You can hardly stand so just stay still. What do you need?" He asked, holding me down. I pointed to the closet and imitated putting a blanket over myself.

He let go of me and walked to the closet, grabbing a blanket. He stepped back over and covered me in the blanket then he sat back down next to me.

I closed my eyes and got comfortable, ready to fall asleep. Before I knew it I fell in a deep slumber.