17. Headache

November 3rd, 2020

Heeseung sat next to me and made eye contact. He didn't say anything for a minute, just his casual staring. I was not in the mood for weird silent staring. So I just looked away. I stared into what seemed like an abyss.

"How much do you remember of what happened the next day after drinking?" He asked quietly. I immediately looked at him, our eyes reconnecting. I shrugged not sure how to answer.

I could hear the others in the back rambling about whatever as Heeseung remained silent for a some seconds. He sighed, looking away. I put the water down, feeling intensely awkward.

"That's not really an answer Jeongmi." He voice was still low so the others couldnt hear him. He sounded breathless. He looked back at me, eyes piercing through my own.

I shook my hand side to side as somewhat more of a direct answer. Truth is I remember oddly a lot. I suppose my memory is just strong.

So I guess I'm lieing to Heeseung. "That's also not an answer." He responded sourly. I rolled my eyes and got up, sitting by the computer a few feet away. Heeseung scoffed, leaning against the wall.

I stared at the computer blankly. "Hey Jeongmi can you play Crown?" Taehyun asked with a bright smile. I nodded and punched in the song on YouTube. I played it. Yeonjun and Taehyun jumped into position, following along with the choreo.

Jungwon watched carefully. Meanwhile Heeseung was still staring at me, eyes cold like the artic. I could see him through the mirror. I tried to focus on Yeonjun and Taehyun dancing but Heeseung's eyes burning into me was distracting me.

Eventually I looked back. He used his index and middle finger to gesture me to come to him. For some reason I got flustered and looked away back to the guys who were dancing.

I heard Heeseung let out an annoyed sigh. I couldnt help but smirk. Now he knows how it feels to be ignored. One thing though, I was still dizzy. I was distracted by it for a moment but now it's back and worse.

It happens a lot so I'm fairly used to it but this one was strong. I dont faint too often but it can happen. I'm not sure how to help it either. Before I knew it, Crown ended leaving Yeonjun and Taehyun panting.

"Let's work on Given-Taken." Jungwon announced to me and Heeseung. I sighed but nodded, getting ready to play the file for our song. Once the other two were in position I played the song, sprinting to my spot.

I have to relax. I just need to imagine nobody is here. I kept trying to think like nobody was here which made it easier to stay relaxed. Therefore I was dancing a lot better than normal around others.

Yeonjun and Taehyun were cheering for us as the song ended. I flopped to the floor, struggling to breath. "Wow Jeongmi, you dont normally dance like that." Jungwon exclaimed, impressed.

I didnt move. I couldnt. My body was exhausted and most I could do is breath and blink. Everything was getting darker around me as I stared up at the ceiling. Heeseung's head was suddenly hovering over me along with everyone else's short behind him.

Yeonjun carefully pulled me to the bench, sitting me on it. Taehyun began to fan me while Jungwon grabbed my water bottle and carefully tried to get me to drink water. Heeseung only stood and watched.

Yeonjun grabbed his cold water and put it on my head. I was hardly conscious. "She must of been in here for a while practicing before we came." Taehyun said with a frown. "Seems she pushed herself too hard." Jungwon responded, still trying to get me to drink water without spilling it.

I suppose Jungwon is also like Sunoo and Jay just more shy. I eventually regained consciousness enough to drink water on my own. "Have you eaten today?" Yeonjun asked, still holding his cold water on my head.