𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐃𝐚𝐲, 𝐑𝐚𝐯𝐞'𝐍

[ I'm bored asf and it's 2am so I decided to upload another chapter, here it is < 33 ]

No one's POV :

Wednesday was looking for the dress that she bought when someone tapped her shoulders.

- Hello Wednesday!!
Enid said to Wednesday. Wednesday starres at Enid in a menacing way.
- Where is my dress.
Wednesday said as Enid started whistling.
- Enid.
- Okay, Okay!! It's on your bed...
- Thank you.
Wednesday walked to her bed and got ready for prom, Enid was excited but Wednesday wasn't. She wanted to stay in her dorm and finish her novel that she has been working on. Wednesday finishes and Enid grabs her arm as they hurry to the Rave'N. They start looking around as they see the disco floor. Enid grabs Wednesday's hand and they start dancing. But Wednesday was dancing in a weird way. Enid was just giggling as everyone starred at Wednesday weird dance.

Enid's POV :

Hehe! Wednesday's way of dancing is so cute!! I just wished everyone would stop starring at her..
— Your so cute Wednesday!!
Wednesday stopped dancing and looked at me. She then kissed me, I of course kissed back, but then I remember that people are letting looking at us so i end the kiss..

No one's POV : 

Wednesday, surprised at how Enid broke the kiss stops dancing, but out of no where blood starts spraying on everyone. People are sreaming, people are running and getting hurt. Wednesday just stands there and licks the "blood".
— They couldn't even have used pig's blood.
She says, Wednesday's GF holds on to Wednesday as people start pushing her. They get out of the place before something happens and goes to a their dorm. They clean up and Enid goes to bed as Wednesday continues to work on her novel.

☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★

[ Hope you guys enjoyed this! I worked hard and it's now 3am so I spent an hour working on this- let me know suggestions cuz I have no idea what to upload- Thanks for reading this chapter! See you next chapter!!! ]

𝘋𝘪𝘥 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘌𝘯𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝙇𝙊𝙑𝙀&lt;3 ★Wenclair Oneshits [Complete]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara