𝙉𝙤𝙨𝙚𝙗𝙡𝙚𝙚𝙙<𝟯 [ѕмυтт]

𝙒'𝙨 𝙑𝙞𝙚𝙬;

Kissing Enid, I unbraid my hair letting my hair fly around my back and neck.
— Your so hot Addams~
Blushing I kiss her with so much passion, slowly unbuttoning her shirt making it fall onto the ground as I remove her bra also letting into fall onto the ground. Letting the kiss go, I unbutton my shirt making her cheeks turn red noticing my tight abs.
(I'm cringing so bad-)

𝙀𝙣𝙞𝙙'𝙨 𝙑𝙞𝙚𝙬;

As I start feeling her abs savoring all the feelings, I don't notice her bra dropping onto the wooden floor. Staring up at her breasts I pick her up and start leaving marks all over her neck, moving my hands onto her ass I start slightly squeezing them making sure not to hurt her. Hearing moans I start moving down to her breasts, slowly sucking on themselves starts groaning wanting me I Move to the next breast and start sucking harder making her moan very loud.
— Having fun Addams..?
She tried to let out words but is unable to.
— Enid...
She slowly lets out.
— i-..
Cutting her off I put my finger over her mouth.
Beg Me Addams.

Feeling something drip from my nose I feel it to found out I'm having a nosebleed.
— Wedmesday..
— Hmm..?
I show her my nosebleed and she jumps off of my arms walking to the restroom were she opens a drawer and grab some tissues and wipes the surrounding of my nose, changing the tissue she slowly puts it in my nose and tilts my head up.

Kissing me trying not to move the tissues she walks out and puts on her clothes and comes back to help me with my nose bleeds....

Wednesday<33