𝐄𝐧𝐢𝐝 𝐱 𝐖𝐞𝐝𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐝𝐚𝐲..♡ [ 𝐒𝐦𝐮𝐭𝐭 ]

[ 𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐬𝐨 𝐲'𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝟏𝟕 𝐢𝐧 𝐚 𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐟 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲, 𝐬𝐨 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐦 𝐭𝐟 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧 ]

ɴᴏ ᴏɴᴇ'ꜱ ᴘᴏᴠ :

Wednesday enters her dorm after a long talk with Principal Weems. Principal Weems has been suspicious of Wednesday ever since prom. Wednesday enters and sees Enid on Wednesday's bed, touching herself. She stands there in surprise, it doesn't seem like Enid sees her.
- W-Wednesday.. mmm~

ᴡᴇᴅɴᴇꜱᴅᴀʏ'ꜱ ᴘᴏᴠ :

What did I just walk into.. I mean she looks really... really hot when she's like this but.. I don't think she sees me-
- Wednesday?!
I heard,
- Hello Enid.. What are you doing on my bed..?
Enid just looked at me as she starting tearing a bit
- I-i'm so so so so sorry!! I just couldn't hold myself and i-i I'm sorry!!
She started sobbing as she pulled me into a hug. I looked at her and kissed her
- Does that mean you forgive me..?
I slightly nod as I give her a kiss

ɴᴏ ᴏɴᴇ'ꜱ :

Enid was still wet and now that she was here decided to ask,
- C-can we have s-sex..?
Wednesday pulled back and looked at Enid with wide eyes.
- This is my first time, but i-i guess.. I want to know how it feels like.. BUT ITS ALSO BECAUSE I LOVE YOU TOO! and i also want to please you..
Enid smiles as they kiss each other. Enid gives Wednesday small marks on her neck, Wednesday gives out small moans every once in a while. Enid smirks as she could feel Wednesday get wet, Enid starts giving bigger marks as Wednesday moaned louder.
- How does it feel??
- Mmm~ g-good..
Enid smirks as she takes of her clothes. Wednesday blushes seeing her GF's sexy body.
- Should I take your clothes off or do you want to??
Wednesday stops and slightly says
- Y-you..
She says embarrassed, Enid smirks as she takes her clothes off. Enid finishes taking her clothes off as Enid kisses Wednesday boobs, they we're pretty big but Enid didn't care about that, she just cared about how her GF felt about her.
- Please.. get onto it..
Enid grinned as she made her way down to Wednesday's Pussy. She licked and kissed making Wednesday moan louder. Wednesday kisses Enid's forehead as Enid goes Faster and Faster.

By the time Wednesday almost reached her climax, She was a moaning mess.
- E-Enid.. I'm about to.. Agh!
Wednesday cummed and Enid licked it all up.
Wednesday got up and took a clean shower. She took a nap to reset her mind. Enid layed next to her GF and they cuddled, Wednesday put her forehead on her GF's chest. They feel asleep.

♤♠︎♤♠︎♤♠︎♤♠︎♤♠︎♤♠︎♤♠︎♤♠︎♤♠︎♤♠︎♤♠︎♤♠︎♤♠︎

YESSS I FINALLY FINISHED IT!! working on the next chapter! Suggestions needed. Thanks for reading!!