S҉o҉m҉e҉t҉h҉i҉n҉g҉

I was walking back to my dorm after a long and tiring therapy session, i came in to see my girlfriend, Enid. Typing on my Typer,,, Walking up to her i tap her shoulders giving her a scare. She gets out of my chair and gives me a kiss, she then goes back on her bed and goes on her.. "Phone" is what she calls it. I was wondering what she wrote on my Typer so i checked.. But to my surprise there was only 1 word, she would have usually wrote more then 10.. i read the message and scratch my head.
— Future..?
That was the only word she said.. not understanding i just ignore it and i went cuddling with Enid.

———————————————————

                        ≈Time Skip≈

I woke up to find Enid playing with my hair, she seemed to be having fun braiding my hair,, I usually unbraid my hair before I cuddle with Enid so in the morning she doesn't mind braiding it. I kiss her, alarming her that I'm awake. She kissing me back and then I break the kiss so we could get to class. We dress up and hurry to class as we're late like usual, luckily we arrive just at time. We sit down, my desk was infront of her, I was sitting with Xavier while she sits behind me with Bianca.
— Hello class! Today we will learn some more stuff and then we'll take a quick pop quiz.
Said my math teacher.
— Can anyone tell me what 144 ÷12 =?
— Hmm,, Wednesday!
Oh, the teacher picked me.. 144÷12? Easy.
— 12.
I say confident in my answer.
— Correct!
My teacher said to me

———————————————————

                        ≈Time Skip≈

Ms.Maths gave us us the pop quiz, I finished it before everyone because, everyone is just so slow. I hand it back,  few minutes later more people hand the quiz and by the time the bell rang everyone finished. We all either went outside or went to our dorm. I had to stay back because thing smelled something, ends up it was nothing. So I came back to my room to see Enid on her bed calling with Ajax. I hate Ajax from the bottom of my heart. He always tries to take Enid from me, she has told him that she's dating me but he doesn't understand that she's taken. Enid's only still friends with him because he's funny and caring,, not like he's any better then me.. I'm probably more caring, funny and loving to Enid! Ugh whatever I'm just going to go back to my bed and try to sleep before lunch.
— Hi Wednesday!
Enid says spotting me
— Hello Enid.
I greet her back. I leave my hair braided and head to bed before lunch, Enid gives me a quick kiss and I head back to sleep.