𝐇𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐫𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮~ 𝐄𝐧𝐢𝐝 𝐱 𝐖𝐞𝐝𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐝𝐚𝐲. [ 𝐬𝐦𝐮𝐭𝐭 ]

[ More smutt cuz I can! Enid is top Wednesday is bottom ]

ɴᴏ ᴏɴᴇ'ꜱ ᴘᴏᴠ :

Wednesday was finishing another page to her novel, she still felt weird ever since what happened last week. She.. missed the feeling of being loved by her loving GirlFriend. But her ear was ringing for no reason, every time Enid was near her ear ringed for a while. She finished her page and put it in her box, the door knocked, she opened the door to see Enid. Her ears stopped ringing and she gave her GF a kiss. Enid closed the door while still kissing Wednesday, she pulled them to Enid's bed this time.
- I'm so hungry for you..
Enid says, Wednesday takes a break from the kiss to say;
- Me too...
Enid kisses Wednesday again but more passionately. Wednesday turns wet as Enid starts touching her thighs, Enid knows that that's making her wet, her being wet makes Enid wet.

Enid starts taking Wednesday's skirt off. She starts touching her tip of her underwear making Wednesday moan a bit. Enid goes Faster and Faster by the second, Wednesday ended up Cumming, Enid took off her underwear and started fingering Wednesday, She moaned, Enid went Faster and Faster, Wednesday grabbed Enid's hair as she went Faster, Wednesday was enjoying this so much that she almost pulled Enid's hair off her head. Enid took her fingers out of her and licked it, she then put her face in her pussy and started exploring it with her tongue.

Wednesday was a moaning mess, moaning uncontrollably, good thing the rooms are sound proof so no one could hear them but still, Wednesday was moaning really loud. She cummed, Wednesday fell asleep as Enid cleaned everything up, she gave Wednesday a shower and they cuddled to sleep.

◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇

[ Some more smutt for you horny kids <3 ]