𝙎𝙢𝙪𝙩𝙩𝙮 𝙨𝙢𝙪𝙩𝙩 𝙨𝙢𝙪𝙩𝙩

[𝘋𝘰𝘮 𝘌𝘯𝘪𝘥 𝘣𝘦 𝘩𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘪𝘯' 𝘥𝘪𝘧𝘧𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘭𝘺, 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘸𝘢𝘺 𝘵𝘺𝘴𝘮 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘶𝘱𝘱𝘰𝘳𝘵! 𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘥𝘥 𝘌𝘯𝘫𝘰𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘮𝘶𝘵!]

𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙙 𝙋𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙤𝙣'𝙨 𝙑𝙞𝙚𝙬;

A warm and a but chilly night, Wednesday was finishing the next chapter to her novel until her girlfriend entered the room.
— Hi Wednesday!
The Bright girl smiled as she pulling the other girl into a huge hug making the goth blush a bit. Enid them squeezes the Shorter girls titties making her whine a bit. Pulling Enid into a kiss, she starts taking off her clothes and takes off her own.

When they were both almost completely naked, Wednesday pushed Enid onto her black side of the room. Making the kiss more passionate Enid starts rubbing her girlfriend's underwear as she pulls then off. Making the Shorter girl flustered she tries to Bury her face onto the taller girls chest bit gets attacked by her boobs. Taking off the taller girls underwear they start rubbing eachother clits making them moan and whine a bit.

Slowly pulling Their fingers away Enid pushed Wednesday st the bottom making Enid be dom. Then she pulls Wednesdays legs on her shoulders and rubs theor clits together making them moan loudly. Enid, going faster, Wednesday moans loudly as she reaches her first climax for the day, then Enid gets the next climax. And the cycle goes.

Pushing their clits closer together they start rubbing hard making Wednesday moan. Their wet clips touching eachother felt like heaven to them so they went Faster  and Faster and Faster until they both climaxed. They then cleaned their self's off and take the time to cuddle and kiss.

They then make round 2 but I'm to lazy to write it so yeahhh.

[𝘛𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘬𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘧𝘢𝘳! 𝘏𝘰𝘱𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘦𝘯𝘫𝘰𝘺𝘦𝘥 𝘣𝘺𝘦𝘦𝘦!!]