𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐒𝐨 𝐡𝐨𝐭 𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐌𝐨𝐚𝐧~ [ 𝐒𝐦𝐮𝐭𝐭 ]

[ Hey My Amazing BUT Horny Readers! Here's Some More Delicious Smutt, Don't Forget To Support Me By Following Me And Voting For My Stories !!! ]

[ I Have Been Looking At My First Ever Chapters To My Stories And OMG- Have I Gotten Better At Wiriting- Back Then I Just Started Writing Wenclair, I Was Pretty Bad At Writing And I Only Had 10 Reads But Now Look At Me! With Almost 3k Reads And I've Gotten Better At Writing! Thank You So So So SOOO! Much For All The Support And Enjoy My Beautiful Readers !!! < 33 ]

££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££

𝐖𝐞𝐝𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐝𝐚𝐲'𝐬 𝐏𝐏 :

— I Hate Parents Day..
I sighed as Enid's Bright But Deadly Smile Turned Into My Frown Making The Frown On My Face Look Bad.
— Look On The Bright Side Which Doesnt Exist, Atleast We Have Eachother.
Enid chuckled and her frown turned into a smile making mine look better.
— Awww! Has THE Wednesday Addams Gone Soft For Me~!!
I look in her beautiful deadly eyes making her cheeks turn red.

— Awww! Is THE Enid Sinclair Fallen InLove With The Loner~!!
I say mocking her which leaves her breathless.
— Your Not A Loner Wednes!
— Yes I Am.
Enid looks at me with worrying eyes.
— Wednesday... Your Not Alone... You Have Me!!
I blush as she smirks grabbing my hands and intertwining our fingers.
— Your fingers are soft!
I look away from her.
— And So Are Those Beautiful Lips Of Yours~
Taking enough of the torture I shut her up by bringing her into a passionate kiss making others notice us and start whispering.

Le Time Skip~

We enter our room and she pins me onto her bed and kisses me, she throws the plushies on her bed onto the floor as she slides her tongue into my mouth. She explores my mouth making me whine a bit. Breaking our kiss she closes the blinds making my eyes more adjusted onto the pink side of the room. She starts taking off my top then taking off my black bra with tiny pink hearts on it as she takes her top and bra off that is pink and has tiny black hearts on it.

She then starts sucking and leaving purple marks all over my neck going all the way to my breats as she starts sucking and licking my hard nipple and playing with the other one making me give out small moans, enjoying the noise from my mouth She starts biting and licking around my nipple making me whine a bit.

Leaving more hickeys she brings them down to my stomach which she ends off the kisses and pulls down my skirt Then my panties making me gasp at the brease of cold wind touching my clit. Going up to my vagina She starts kissing and licking it making me moan louder.
— I Bet Your Enjoying This Huh..?
I whine a bit as she stops licking my clit looking up to my face.
— Hmm..? Want more..? First Beg.
Oh Do I Love Sexy Dominant Enid!

— Please Enid... Please Master... Give Me All That You Can! I Want You To Make Me Have A Gisnt Orgasm But I Need You To Go As Hard As You can-!
I get interrupted As Enid shoves her tongue inside my clit making me gasp and whine. She starts going in and out while exploring inside of me making me moan and gasp for air. Reaching close to my climax I moan loudly making her smirk.
— Reaching The End Already My Little Slut..?
I whine and she goes faster making me bite onto my fingers which ends up making them bleed.
— Your So Hot When You Moan~

Reaching my climax she pushes her tongue as far as she can making all of me go onto her tongue making her gag a bit.
— That Was Fun~
She says swalling the rest of the mess on me, cleaning up the rest on the bed she gives me some of her clothes which are bigger then me. She then gets in the bed and cuddle for the rest of the night.

££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££

[ Hope You Guys Enjoyed! I Worked Hard Writing All These Chapters! Please Leave Request And Your Opinions Down In The Comments! Have An Amazing Day/Night Byeeee!!! ]