Yσυ'ɾҽ Pҽɾϝҽƈƚ Mყ Dҽαɾ.. [ Sɱυƚƚ ]

Credits To -insxrtangel/-A-ANGEL. For The Suggestion! They will Also Have Credits To Other Chapters In The Future!! < 333

Before reading, there is going to be insecurities, like people calling eachother fat or ugly. If your not a fan of that click off or scroll to the next chapter, Enjoy!

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

I woke up to the sound of my girlfriend whining and crying. I head out of my bed and see her cuddling her blankets, crying. I never thought I'd say this but I'm actually jealous of a blanket..

I walk up to her and kiss her forehead startling her.
— I'm sorry.. its just.. Bianca called me Fat and Ugly.. she really hurt me.. Now i just can't sleep!!
My Eyes turn wide open after I hear what she just said.
— Hmm. Don't worry Enid I'll take care of her, just incase have you seen my knife anywhere?
Enid chuckles a bit and kisses me.
— You know what would make me feel better..?
She says in a seductive tone making me blush.

— Well- i- umm, sure.. I guess..
She giggles and we start passionately kissing eachother, after a few minutes we then fight for dominance. I win because I am apart of The Addams and also probably because Enid is really, really Horny, begging for my touch she takes her clothes off but halfway there she pulls them down making me break the kiss in confusion.
— I'm sorry I just... can't stop thinking about it..
— Baby come on.. Your perfect my dear..

Enid's heart starts fluttering as butterfly's swarm in her stomach. Enid feeling ten times better bring us back to a kiss and takes off her clothes. I then being my lips to her neck leaves marks making Enid moan quietly.

Moving my way down to her clit, i start rubbing circles and hearts making her moan louder. Knowing she wanted more i went Faster making Her moan louder.
— i- i'm about to-!
Enid reaches her climax on the tip of my finger, I lock and and shove a finger inside her making her moan even louder. I look at her showing her the "Can I Move Face" and she nods and i start folding my fingers, Enid moans really hard making the whole building almost shake.

[ Just so y'all know this is the "Can I Move face" : 👻 ]

I then start moving in and out making Enid finally shakinf the whole building with her loud ass moan. I shove another finger in and move faster making her shake the building again.

I was about to add another finger but she climaxed all over her fingers which makes Enid moan louder. Enid finally catching her breath she takes a nap while I clean up the mess. I then come into her bed and we cuddle for the rest of the night.
— Your Perfect My Dear..
I whisper into her ears before shutting my eyes.

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

I'm finally done! Another big thank you to -insxrtangel/-A-ANGEL for the idea! I hope you enjoyed! Have A Great Day/Night And Happy New Year's To Everyone!!! < 333