Sumthing angst

Thank you so much for all the support! 16k reads? Never thought that'd happen! But thank you so much!! Srry for not uploading in forever... its been hard... enjoy<3

_________________________________________

Wednesday's pov:

I stood there, looking at my roommate as she starred back.
— So.... Wednesday... Why did you call me here..?

I was nervous to tell her but it was right.. I could not hide this from her anymore...

— Well you see Enid... uhm... how do I put this the nice way... I've... I've lost feeling for you..

She stood there shaking and tears forming in her (blue??) Shiny Eyes..
— Please tell me this is a prank Wendy..! Please!! I can't loose you!!
She pleaded as she hooked onto my leg.
— I'm sorry Emid. But it's for the best... we'd be better off with other people...

— NO!
She says pushing me onto the floor. I screeched a bit from my hot dress hitting the colden floor.

Sitting on me she ties me up and put tape over my mouth.
Was she about to kidnap me..?

I kicked her hard off of me and somehow found a way to stand up.

Kicking her again I then grab my box cutter with me teeth and start tearing the rope off.

Once it's off I take off the tape and throw it away.

Walking back to Enid, I kick her under her bed and then i leave the room.

I had to tell Ms weems about enids plans.

Few moments later.

As I grabbed her door handle, I felt something kick my back making me open the door and fall onto the ground.

Looking behind me, it was Enid, she looked mad as some students passing by starred at us.

— you can't leave me.. I killed Xavier, Tyler and Ajax for you!
— ENID SINCLAIR!
it seems she had forgotten she had pushed me into weem's office.
— YOUNG LADY IM GOING CALL YOUR PARENTS AND SUSPEND YOU FOR YOUR ACTIONS.

She starred back at me and pulled me up kissing me before she leaves.

— Are you alright addams?!
I nod and grab my stuff and leave Nevermore.

This

Was

The

End.

_________________________________________

The end

_________________________________________

TYSM 4 ALL THE READS!! and I'm sorry for ending this like this.. I hope yall enjoyed while it lasted..

Goodbye!<3

(I'm sorry)