𝙵𝚞𝚌𝚔𝚒𝚗' 𝙰𝚕𝚕 𝙽𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 [𝚂𝚖𝚞𝚝𝚝]

[ O.M.G!!! 1K READS?!?!?! THIS IS FR THE MOST I'VE EVER GOTTEN- SINCE TOU GUYS LOVE THIS BOOK WHY DONT WE DO A SPECIAL? MORE SMUTTTT! Tysm so much for 1k reads! Enjoy : ) ]

𝕿𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖉 𝕻𝖊𝖗𝖘𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕻𝕺𝖁 :

Enid enters Their room, exhausted from a big party at Bianca's. Wednesday has plenty of Enemie's, Bianca is one of them. Wednesday was on Enid's bed waiting for her. Walking up to the black haired girl she goes on her knees and begs for them to have Sex The Blonde. Wednesday stares in shock as they only did it twice and they we're still embarrassed about it. The goth standing up trying to walk back to her side, gets pulled by a blonde girl with a kpop obsession. Looking back at her She sees Her eyes, they were a bit swirly.
- Are you Drunk?!
She stands there in shock.

- Someone must've spiked my orange juice... I also have a weird feeling in my stomach which when you touch me it feels 100x times more amazing.
Wednesday was a bit blushing and decided to accept the Blonde girls offer. Laying down, the girl gets on her and starts kissing the goth on the lips. Enid slowly unbutton's Wednesday's top. kissing around her bra, Wednesday gives out quietly moans. The girl takes her bra of and licks one nipple and plays with the other one making the Shorter girl give out a bit louder moans making her hard. Needing more out of her she goes down to her skirt and takes it off showing black hearts and grey panties. Enid giggles as she takes them off and starting exploring her vagina with her finger, Wednesday gives out louder moans.

Pushing another finger inside she starts going in and out making her moan more louder. Wednesday almost reaches her climax.
- I'm about to reach my climax..!
She goes faster knowing that would make her reach it faster. She ends up climaxing all over her fingers and Enid licks it all.

Wednesday enjoyed these times but she's always the one who gets all the pleasure. So she decided that it was time that Enid gets some fun. Still panting she flips them over making Wednesday on top and Enid bottom. Enid realising what about to happen she takes her clothes off. Showing Wednesday her hot body. Wednesday having no idea what to do she tries to think of something. Enid thought her that putting fingers.in someone's kitty would make them have pleasure, and going faster makes it better. So she started by pushing her fingers in going in and out on a fast pace.

This was new to Wednesday as she had never done sexual interaction with someone before. No one ever wants to do it with her so she never really learned, but Enid was the first. Enid never knew that she was a virgin.

Enid is about to reach her climax for the day.
- I'm about to... you know..
Wednesday looking at Enid's eyes so goes faster making the moans louder as Enid tries to scream out-
- I'm going to-!!
But before she knew it she reached her climax, they were both still tired so decided that they would clean the mess later. They went to bed as fast as they could.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

[ Thank you for all the support again! I never really have any motivation but I Try my best!! Anyway I hope you enjoyed, see you next chapter! Have a great day/night ]