𝙳𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝙼𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝙷𝚎'𝚜 𝙼𝚢 𝚂𝚒𝚍𝚎𝙺𝚒𝚌𝚔.

[ Don't Mind Me! I'm Just Coming Up With Random Ass Titles Cuz I Can't Think Of Any- You Know What- Just Enjoy! ]

𝖂𝖊𝖉𝖓𝖊𝖘𝖉𝖆𝖞'𝖘 𝕻𝕺𝖁 :

You Know What, I say this a lot but I'll say it again. It was like any other night at Nevermore, kids were screaming, werewolves were howling and I was writing on my typewriter trying to finish another page to my novel about crime and mystery. Not only that but Enid was being an ass, she won't stop bothering me about last week. So last week we had sex and it was the best sex I have ever had. And someone... I don't want to say this but some vampire is trying to be my friend, I would say no but she's too much like me. We both hate society, we think light colors are terrible, and we both like murder. Oh come on you can't blame me, we couldn't stop talking about murders and crimes all around town yesterday.

Well anyway, I just finished another page to my novel. I rip the paper and put it in my little box next to my desk. By the time I finish the bright girl enters our room and the room turns from terrible to even more terrible turning the frown on my face to an even more frowner face if thats even a word. She comes up to me and lands a kiss on my lips, I of course kiss back because I'm not a pussy of kissing other girls. She ends the kiss and goes back to her bright... colorful.. room. Where she goes on her... phone... I guess.

I head back to my desk and open my drawer to see Thing hiding inside.
- How the hell did you get inside.
He starts doing finger movements.
- Trying to play Hide & Seek huh? Well you hide and i SEEK.
I bright out a knife as Enid runs towards me and pulls the knife away from my hands. Thing gets lucky and goes to my bed.
- Be careful, don't hurt poor Thing!!
- I don't make any promises.
She scoffs as I put the knife away and stare at Thing with my death Eyes knowing that would give him nightmares at night.

Talking about nightmares, Enid talking to Ajax on her phone. He is my enemy, always trying to hit on her. I bet that if he had the change to have sex with Enid he would take that offer without even letting the person speak. He's a Horny... Horny... Bitch.

Ugh what time is it. I go and check. It shows that it's already 11pm and I decide to take a nap for the rest of the beautiful night. Goodnight, see you in my next nightmare life.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

[ Thank you for reading so damn far! Sorry for the short chapter, I'll try to make the next one bigger.. Anyway. Have A Great Day/Night!! See You Next Chapter!!! ]