33. still my baby

𝐀𝐆𝐄 : 14

𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐃 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐓 : 1 6 3 4

𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒: slight arguing

_________________________________

Scarlett's POV                                                                                                          Growing up, Y/n has always been the cuddliest child, the one who craves all your attention all the time. Jealous of any of her cousins who came near me or spoke to me in a sweet innocent manner.

I miss it a lot seen as she's now a teenager and basically wants nothing to do with me, she spends most of her time in her bedroom. I try asking her to do stuff but she's always bust hanging out with her friends. It's recently that i've noticed she doesn't do that anymore, she just sits in her room everyday and all day apart from going to school.

"Hey sweet girl" I mumble walking into her room, she looks up from my phone giving me a questioning look and looking back down at it. I sigh closing the door behind me so Rose doesn't get any ideas of running to the room which is a habit she's picked up, any open door means Rose to enter, no matter what room it seems to be.

"Can we have a small talk baby?" I ask taking a seat on her bed, she hums nodding her head but her eyes are glued to her screen in front of her face. I sigh once more moving up the bed closer to her causing her to look at me sceptically, i send her a small smile and get an eyebrow raise which looks familiarly like mine.

"I just want to talk to you Y/n, you don't need to keep ignoring me" I snap, not harshly, just letting her know what i'm thinking, she scoffs putting her phone face down on the bed and sitting up properly crossing her legs.

"i haven't done anything wrong so i don't see why you need to talk to me" Y/n sighs rolling her eyes, i give her leg a small pinch making her yelp and move her leg, she gives my hip a slap in return keeping the glare on her face as she leans back

"I didn't say you done anything wrong. Your my daughter i should be able to talk to you when ever i want" I say also rolling my eyes, Y/n groans taking a pillow and covering her face with it. I sigh moving closer to her causing her to scoot away, which i have to admit made my heart sting a bit. I move back to were i was keeping my head down and looking at the slippers on the floor beside her bed

"I just wanted to know if you were okay, i haven't seen you much recently because you've been in here so i just wanted to check in on you, ya know?" I mumble quietly, Y/n lifts her head of the pillow looking at me

"Well i'm fine" She whispers back turning her back to me, i sigh nodding my head in return but remain sitting on her bed, if anything i want her to jump into my arms and give me a cuddle because i haven't had one of them from her in a while.

"How's your... friends?" I ask trying to start a conversation, she keeps quiet and looks down at her bed sheets while i wait for an answer, i notice her waterline in her eyes start to rise a tiny bit making me frown

"Uh, um- i- they... we're not..." She stumbles over her words and i immediately know what she's trying to say and my heart breaks once again, for her. All she done was talk about her friend, every night she'd call them to ridiculous hours and always meet them after school also not getting back until ridiculous hours.

"what happened?" I push hoping to get an answer from her and not her trying to bite my head off as she usually does when we speak or i say something personal to her that she clearly doesn't want me stepping into.

"I uh, i'm not really sure myself, we all we're just texting, this girl told everyone a joke about me and they all started laughing and i didn't find it funny and asked why she said that, then she got defensive saying to calm down and stop overreacting but i wasn't i just really didn't find the joke funny at all and wanted to know why she said it in front of everyone who was making and mockery of me and then, they- then- they, they, they..." Y/n rambles, her words started off slow, gradually building up as they spilt out her mouth until she lost control and she lost her words

"Hey, calm down, take a breather baby" I interrupt her placing my hand on her knee. She stops trying to told and lets out a small sob, closing her eyes and obviously trying to stop herself from crying, i rub my thumb on her knee and watch her small body try to calm it's self down

"Do you want a hug" I try, i tap my fingers against her knee as i wait for her to answer, the only answer i get is a shrug of shoulder but her biting her lip clearly wanting one but not having the guts to say yes and come for one. But i wait patiently for her, she takes a few shy glances at me before nodding her head this time, i smile opening my arms and waiting for her to crawl into them.

She moves very slowly and hesitantly clearly not used to this, we haven't had a proper cuddle in over a while. She finally rests her head on my shoulder as she sits on my right thigh with her right arm loosely around my neck, i give her back a reassuring rub. Her body melts into mine as her cries start to slowly die down and her breathing starts to go back to it's normal pace.

"There we go" I mumble turning my head and giving her temple a small peck, she whispers a small thanks into my ears and shy-ly looks me in the eyes making me laugh. I hold her waist steadily staring into her eyes wanting to spend more time with her

"Do you want to watch a movie? In my room, me and you" I ask, Y/n instantly nods her head to my surprise and climbs off my lap, digging under her pillow and fishing out her old teddy bear which, stinks and is very very old now but she refuses to let me go near it to clean it so it's going to have to stay stinky.

"I'm going to the bathroom, I'll catch you in there" I say hopping off her bed and deciding to use her toilet making her shout to me that it was hers and not mine making me laugh. I do the stuff i need to do, wash my hands and head out the bathroom and out to my bedroom where my sweet girl is laying on my bed, on my side instead of Colin's.

"Move. That's my side" I say nudging her shoulder, she grins shaking her head and sinking deeper into the bed i sigh walking around the bed and trying to push her over but it's useless and she stands her ground on my side

"Colin probably farts in his sleep, i'm not going there" She defends, i rolls my eyes hoping over her and sitting in Colin's side making Y/n smile and snuggle deeper into my pillow. I lean over her and grab the remote turning on the Tv, we have another debate of what we are going to watch before settling on little woman, mainly because Y/n wanted to watch Florence though.

"Can i..?" Y/n's small sweet voice hesitates as she points to the spot next to me, i instantly raise my arm patting the mattress space beside me watching a small crawl onto my daughters face, she shifts her body towards me until our hips meet and she stops, i bring my arm back down resting it on her arm using my fingers to run up and down her arm, her head leans into the side of me on the side of my boob before moving her head to rest on top of it making me chuckle.

"Are you comfy enough there?" I smile looking down at my oldest, she looks back up at me with a bright smile and nod of head of course making me smile back, i lean down pressing a firm kiss in the middle of her eyebrows causing her eyes to flutter closed, my cheek brushing against her eyelashes that tickle me.

"Extra comfy momma" She grins moving her head back down to her original position, she stares a head of her for while before lifting it back up and pushing herself up with her hands and pressing her lips softly against my cheek, i smile more at my daughter's cute actions and immediately take her into my arms, pulling her whole body onto mine

"I love you so much Y/n, so much sweetheart" i whisper against her head pressing another kiss on her hairline, she hums rubbing the tip of her nose on my chest repeating my words back to me making my heart burst like a packet of fireworks.

"More mama, i love you more" She mumbles moving her body, so she was still on me, so she could also watch the movie. My hands rested on her stomach and her small fingers found their way to them and played with my rings gently, after all these years, i was so happy to know that she was still my baby.

_________________________________

I again don't know what this is it's just come from my head so :)