51. caught

𝐀𝐆𝐄 : 14

𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐃 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐓 :

𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒 : uhh, sex?

_________________________________

scarlett's pov:
"Hey mom! Can Ava come round please" My daughter asks running down the stairs and bumping right into me, i stumble back a little bit holding my coffee out in front of me that's splattered on the floor.

"Oops, sorry" Y/n says before running into the kitchen, i slowly swallow my mouth full and watch her run back to me with a tea towel, bend down and wipe up the mess she made.

"Thank you dear" I smile sweetly shrugging my shoulder and walking past her, she sighs throwing the towel into kitchen and running behind me again until i reach the living room.

She's pondering by the door as i take a seat on the sofa and prop my feet up of the coffee table in front me, i grab the magazine next to me and flick through that, feeling Y/n's gaze burning into me

"Need something?" I question flipping page, Y/n groans coming into the sofa and laying across my lap causing me to groan and lean over, the coffee in my stomach now about to come back up.

"Sorry" She apologises again. She sits up and gives me a quick hug before sitting on her knees beside me like a puppy, i roll my head before looking at her with a questioning look as to what she wants.

"I asked you a question" Y/n says, i think back, no she didn't. She only ran down the stairs and bumped into me, spilling my coffee and cleaned it up.

"No you didn't" I say shaking my head, she rolls her eyes closing them and leaning her forehead on my shoulder. She mumbles something into my shoulder that i don't quite catch so i hum asking her to repeat her words again.

"Hey! Stop with the attitude" I scold after she rolls her eyes calling me slow, she looks at me for a hint of joking in my expression but i don't give her any because her attitude lately has been sky high.

"I asked earlier if Ava could come round before i bumped into you" She explains, i nod my head slowly showing i understand while sipping at my coffee staring at her eyes.

"I don't see why not? Have you done what i asked you to do" I question, she cocks an eyebrow and tilts her head silently asking me what i asked her to do earlier which may also mean that she hasn't.

"The clothes i put on your bed, did you put them away?" I say, Y/n gasps in understanding and starts nodding her head with a smile and thumbs up making me laugh.

"Yeah, i did, but you put one of your hoodies in my pile so i kept it" Y/n says looking side to side cheekily, i never know which hoodies are mine and which are hers due to the fact she wears mine so often that i get used to seeing her in mine so when i wash it, it looks like hers.

"How come you didn't put it away in my room" I ask, Y/n shrugs her shoulders picking up her phone and messaging Ava, i shake my head picking up my magazine again and reading through that.

"I got 25/41 on my Chemistry test, i don't know if i told you or not. It's not very good but it's over half marks" Y/n says laying her body across my lap again, i look down at her with a smile that hurts, which shows how proud i am of her.

"I'm so proud sweetheart, that's amazing" I say running my hand through her hair, she smiles hiding her face in my thighs but i can feel how she's smiling, she cheekbones grow all rosey red and rise up on her face.

"Thanks mama" She replies, she turns her head to look at the tv running her fingers around my knee. We sit together in comfortable silence for half an hour until the door goes and Y/n's jumps up, she's spills my coffee again and before i can grab her she's running out the room.