60. mother's day

𝐀𝐆𝐄 : 15

𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐃 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐓 : 2 3 8 1

𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒 :

_________________________________

y/n's pov:
I absolutely love mother's day, it's a day where i can just spend time with my mom. Technically she has to do what i say, and it's like another birthday because i like to get her a few presents too.

Right now it's the night before and it's only around 7 at night, i'm in my room at my desk making a homemade card for my mom. I'm being very cautious as every time i hear something i have to hide to card as quickly as possible so my mom doesn't see it.

Most of the time it's Rose running up and down the stairs. I had to stand by the door for a good 10 minutes because i could hear my mom's voice, due to the fact her bedroom is right next to mine, but it turns out she was filming a tiktok for the outset after i asked why she was speaking to herself.

"Y/n, dinner is ready!!" My mom shouts from downstairs, i jump out my chair, hiding the card underneath my bed and leaving my room. I slowly make my way downstairs and can already hear my sister eating from the kitchen, which is disgusting.

"Hey sweetheart, foods on the table" Mom says looking at me over her shoulder, i nod my head taking a seat next to my sister. I'm not in the hungriest mood so for the next 5 minutes i just sit around poking my fork around my food.

"Not hungry?" Mom asks slipping into the seat that Rose was currently in before she announced that she was finished and ran back off to her playroom to play with her toys.

I shook my head continuing to poke around my food, mom shuffled closer to me wrapping her arm around my shoulder and patting my arm, i turn my head to her giving her a small smile.

"Do you want something else? Or are you just not feeling like eating" Mom asks tucking my hair over my shoulder, i shake my head again not really feeling up to talking at the moment.

"Okay, well. If you feel hungry you can tell me and i'll make you something lighter alright sweet girl" Mom concluded kissing my cheek, i rub my eye tiredly nodding my head then leaning to the side resting my head on her shoulder.

"I'm gonna go lay down" I say tiredly, but realistically i just wanted to go and finish my car for my mom, she agrees with me kissing my head telling me she'll be up soon to say goodnight.

I walk upstairs and to my bedroom, shutting my door and grabbing the card for beneath my bed again, i place it down on the desk and get back to making it, i need to make sure that it's perfect and a better card than last year and all the years before that.

I can tell it's been an hour or 2 since i've come back upstairs, because i've just heard my sister being put down for bed, she made a small fight which was loud but she's clearly settled down now and in bed.

Thankfully i've finished this letter and hidden it so i'm just coloring in some random sheets on my desk, which is what i like to do when i'm bored, i used to color in all the time when i was younger.

I got this coloring book for my birthday one year and it was finished within 3 months and my mom got me a new one because she was so impressed with how fast i finished it.

"Y/n, can i come in" My mom asks knocking at my door, i give her a loud hun of approval keeping my head down and making sure i stay inside the lines on my drawing.

"Hey, how come you aren't ready for bed yet" Mom asks sitting down on my bed, i shrug my shoulder finishing up what i was doing before spinning my chair around to face my mom.